Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
What's wrong with paying through the nose for a black Americano anyway? One percent? I don't mind admitting I paid nearly a month's wages on one myself while holidaying in Guatemala City. And he got a free vanilla shot.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
excellent, he's back again with the 'roling in the aisles' winner.

they need to be careful of their backs though, they have only just got back to their seats after the 'I have 3 birds on the go' cracker

........wonder if we can get a full house on this thread? All we now need is the coach and horses line and we're done.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Are you going to brag about the size of your bonus too? You know, to make people think *more* of you? :thumbsup:

no mate I willl just mention my lovely walk over blackheath with the dog in the snow, buying my turkey and fillet of beef in the butchers in the village, cheeky pint and now back home, while all you lot are arguing on the internet at work taking money out of someones pocket.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
........wonder if we can get a full house on this thread? All we now need is the coach and horses line and we're done.
well thats driven a coach and horses through my argument, happy ? good, now f*** off no-one likes you, i bet you've always been the one on the fringes of groups , trying despeately to fit in and be liked havent you ?:lolol:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
no mate I willl just mention my lovely walk over blackheath with the dog in the snow, buying my turkey and fillet of beef in the butchers in the village, cheeky pint and now back home, while all you lot are arguing on the internet at work taking money out of someones pocket.

not stop off on the village green for a game of cricket ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
well thats driven a coach and horses through my argument, happy ? good, now f*** off no-one likes you, i bet you've always been the one on the fringes of groups , trying despeately to fit in and be liked havent you ?:lolol:

this gets better....Go on HT, f*** off, I bet nobody likes you - absolutley classic Bushy.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
There's an add for frothy coffee and syrup shots at the top of the page! Brilliant stuff.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

On the fringes of groups trying to fit in? Says the Chelsea fan who spends all his working day posting on a Brighton website.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
yeah, you're right, im desperately searching for acceptance from the likes of you and simeon, do me a f***ing favour mate :lolol:

simeon? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

fucks sake.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No, no, no. Watch and learn:

See. Pure OWNAGE.
what sort of f***ing word is ownage , you really are a prize cock :lolol:, you are exactly the sort of idiot mentoned earlier on , that throws american style phrases into his conversation in a pathetic attempt to appear cool,bit like you pretended to lke football for a while, but it finally got to you didnt it ? having to sit there with all those rough blokes who swear and have beer breath , is that why you dont go anymore? have you finally admitted its not for you ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
what sort of f***ing word is ownage , you really are a prize cock :lolol:, you are exactly the sort of idiot mentoned earlier on , that throws american style phrases into his conversation in a pathetic attempt to appear cool,bit like you pretended to lke football for a while, but it finally got to you didnt it ? having to sit there with all those rough blokes who swear and have beer breath , is that why you dont go anymore? have you finally admitted its not for you ?
A bit like pretending to have a big bonus and three birds on the go. Mr Fussy? Lord no. I think the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" springs to mind. :lolol:

Indeed, your pet chipmonk The Spanish would accuse you of thinking you were James Bond if he didn't have his tongue so far up your arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here