Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
arrrgh yeah.

although nothing is worse than the gangsta rap shit kids talk right now. f*** me would you employ any cnt who talked like that.
another annoying one is how some tossers have adopted the american "eewwww!" as a means of expressing disgust rather than the normal english " errr!!", you just know that herr tubthumper is exactly the type of bellend that would do this.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Been here for 2 & half years now mate. Driven out of Brighton by neighbours from hell due to the buy to let mob taking over the street. I was one of the lucky ones though who chose to sell at just the right time. Nice & quiet out here mate, girlfriend works on the ships so see her in the New Year.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
phew, you've really got them rolling in the aisles with this one, just wait a second while i dash off to buy some incontinence pants, before i PISS myself laughing.

excellent, he's back again with the 'roling in the aisles' winner.

they need to be careful of their backs though, they have only just got back to their seats after the 'I have 3 birds on the go' cracker

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A manbag adds class ? When ? if your a f***ing big issue seller whose been sleeping rough and stinks of piss maybe :lolol: You need to take a look at yourself simster :lol:

if you work in IT you might as well have a practical bag to carry your usb sticks and dungeons and dragons magazines in. its not like anyone is going to think any less of you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
excellent, he's back again with the 'roling in the aisles' winner.

they need to be careful of their backs though, they have only just got back to their seats after the 'I have 3 birds on the go' cracker

If I was juggling three Birds I doubt I'd have the energy to come on here to trade insults with fellow brighton fans.

Respect to the Bush.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
if you work in IT you might as well have a practical bag to carry your usb sticks and dungeons and dragons magazines in. its not like anyone is going to think any less of you.
Are you going to brag about the size of your bonus too? You know, to make people think *more* of you? :thumbsup:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
If I was juggling three Birds I doubt I'd have the energy to come on here to trade insults with fellow brighton fans.

Respect to the Bush.

he's a broker, he can probably tie up a multi million pound deal, whilst fingering one bird, licking a minge latte and extracting the 3rd birds love beads with his cock ring - what a man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here