Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Unless you're a successful Championship coach your views are nothing more than jaundiced. But it's nice to see that you are now claiming to be better than Poyet at Poyet's job. And, worth repeating..all through the medium of a radio commentary.

Come on then. Put up or shut up. What makes your job so special that you know better. I'm genuinely interested.

And where exactly did I claim to be better at Poyet's job than Poyet?.....If the story aint there, make it up eh?..you should work for the Sun.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't say I'm happy, but those fans of Burnley certainly do sound like the missing links.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Tony Cottee looks delighted to see the end of that game.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
All over. Lost. Bums.

While I'm delighted with the season that did sound very, very poor. Bit of a shame if we end the season with a whimper.

Come on lads. Shake things up a bit and surprise a few people with the next two matches.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
crud...really need a win against Reading now...we did it against Saints, come on Albion!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Least we tried something different, it didnt work - so now we go back to how we played before.

The moaners are going to have a field day and will now come out in force saying how crap we are and that Gus should leave

And where exactly did I claim to be better at Poyet's job than Poyet?.....If the story aint there, make it up eh?..you should work for the Sun.

The bit where you made the claim that your day job gave you an enlightened position on which to judge Gus. That would be the bit. You are aware of what you've posted aren't you? It's not just some sort of stream of consciousness therapy?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
At least this will put pay to the 'play off final vs West Ham threads'. Our play off ambitions are over.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still in the mix , we'll be out of the playoff spots tomorrow but its not all over yet.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Oh well......on to Reading Tuesday night.
what a bunch of low life, ignorant, scummy northern wankers Burnley fans are......still i suppose i would be too if i had to live in a cesspit of a place like Burnley!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here