Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
To be fair they do have more than their share of neanderthals up there. Shame they're so near the commentary position.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I like football, but not burnley, burnley can f*** off.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Just having a break from DIY...Tony Cottee throwing his hands up in despair at Brighton, are we that poor today?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Promising free kick position:

Blocked.

Last chance easily saved.

D

Deleted member 18477

lets all blame navarro and barnes. and ankergren?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You're aware that TWELVE teams have outspent us this season yeah? We should be about 13th. Gus has worked MIRACLES with a mostly League One squad.

In transfer fees maybe....Not on wages....Five prem players on loan is it?...Do you think we are only paying a few grand of there wages?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No not me,im not a football manager. But there are plenty who would not have done worse with what Gus has had...You will all see when he fucks off in the summer, quoteing the budget as a reason, when he goes to Bloom and say he needs to spunk another 6 million and Bloom says no more.

Like who? We've gone from the bottom of League 1 to 6th in the Championship in a couple of years! How on earth is that not good enough for you? I'll be as disappointed as anyone if we don't make the play offs, but whatever happens I don't see how anyone (who isn't a complete retard) can say that this season has been anything other than a success. Exactly what were you expecting, automatic promotion to the Premier League? We were in League 1 last year!

And we all know about your predictions, the Vicente one went well, didn't it?

If you knew what my day job was, you might be able to work out why my view on Poyet is what it is?????

Unless you're a successful Championship coach your views are nothing more than jaundiced. But it's nice to see that you are now claiming to be better than Poyet at Poyet's job. And, worth repeating..all through the medium of a radio commentary.

Come on then. Put up or shut up. What makes your job so special that you know better. I'm genuinely interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here