**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Credibility needed for the second half. Dicker's final ball seems not good enough and Vokes control and decision making. And Reyes is not at the races. Mattock too adventurous and caught out. Vicente shooting from long range instead of making an incisive pass. Vokes seems to be doing well in defence for the Albion though.

So put Noone on instead of Vokes. Buckley instead of Dicker. And get Kazenga warmed up (instead of Jara?). If their full-backs are causing trouble, I think we need a winger to cause them to think twice before venturing forward.

Come on Vicente !

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Now HB&B is texting the prog.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Amen to that. Threads like this make me so f***ing angry at fellow 'supporters' I swear. They relentlessly, tediously slag off every player they take a slight dislike to, regardless of the result, like they're Jose f***ing Mourinho. We're 6th in the Championship through GUS' signings, GUS' tactics, GUS' decisions. But oh no, Fat Johnny from Shoreham knows better because 'so-and-so is shit'. f***ing goons.

But the point you're clearly missing is that these backseat footie managers form their opinions from a commentary they've heard on the radio rather than sitting in a dugout on the halfway line at the actual frigging game. That takes a very special type of f***ing goon.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come On The Albion

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Apparently Vicente as just been "man-handled down below"

Lucky him....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here