**** Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Official Match Thread ****

Result Forecast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
knock , knock........"scuse me mr referee sir , we are trying top lay football out there and we are getting the shit kicked out of us.....can we have a bit of protection please?"

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
First half was pretty grim. Reyes thinks he is playing for Burnley. We need to improve dramatically second half or our playoff hopes could be disappearing. It's also freezing.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Reyes having a mare in midfield, as I predicted. Not his position.

Agree. What's the point in coming out (Gus) and saying he's delighted that our loan signings have agreed to stay till the end of the season but refuse to play them. f***ing stupid.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Imagine what it would be like if we were in the premier league being stuffed every week.

Amen to that. Threads like this make me so f***ing angry at fellow 'supporters' I swear. They relentlessly, tediously slag off every player they take a slight dislike to, regardless of the result, like they're Jose f***ing Mourinho. We're 6th in the Championship through GUS' signings, GUS' tactics, GUS' decisions. But oh no, Fat Johnny from Shoreham knows better because 'so-and-so is shit'. f***ing goons.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Except disallowing a Burnley penalty and yellow carding McCann and Bartley and all those other decisions that went our way. Fingers crossed you're not the brains of the Grimsby outfit, eh?

It wasn't a penalty according to fans who are at the game , McCann deserved his yellow and Bartley was lucky only to get a yellow and not a red. Austin knocks the ball over the line and ref gives a corner instead of a goal kick. The niggly fouls by Burnley are going unnoticed.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What are we missing most?

Bridcutt - been massive influence in midfield, but he was lightweight v middlesbrough and perhaps not been at his best for a few games
Barnes - giving us an extra body in midfield and defensive support while also getting forward, but runs hot and cold and leaves light up front
Pacy winger - pinning the full backs in their own half and providing crosses, but CMS strengths are getting in the channels himself not relying on wingers

Something else?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I know I am jumping the gun somewhat but can someone please tell me if we get in the playoffs does the home game count within the season ticket package or would that game be charged extra?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Amen to that. Threads like this make me so f***ing angry at fellow 'supporters' I swear. They relentlessly, tediously slag off every player they take a slight dislike to, regardless of the result, like they're Jose f***ing Mourinho. We're 6th in the Championship through GUS' signings, GUS' tactics, GUS' decisions. But oh no, Fat Johnny from Shoreham knows better because 'so-and-so is shit'. f***ing goons.

This - seems for every comment which is a load of crap by someone, there is a good comment posted by someone else.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I know I am jumping the gun somewhat but can someone please tell me if we get in the playoffs does the home game count within the season ticket package or would that game be charged extra?

No. extra.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
this to all three
our little enclave will be getting a name for having sensible quotes

Also agree... however whether some of those on here are 'supporters' in the real sense of the word is debatable.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Glas is back. More sensible posting. :bigwave:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
We can win this you gits.

Don't ever give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here