Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley won't be somersaulting.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is Tim's shit blog, just in case anyone makes the mistake of clicking on it, thinking it might be as official sounding as the title suggests.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Careful now HB&B there is actually a little nugget of interesting news hidden away in there if only you hadn't been so hooked on "clever" headlines

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wow! Yet another scintillating, erudite article for us to thoroughly enjoy. We are truly blessed.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And I thought the reason would be 'Because he has bought a house and it is next to mine'.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"On the injury front we were told that"...

Oh look at you getting all modest.

Maybe you'll be able to write it like English is your first language next time.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I don't quite get why HB&B gets the amount of abuse he does sometimes, it's often a a bit harsh. But that is a really badly written article.

If you're going to publicise your blog on here (which I have no problem with at all) all I'd say is that if you're going to write like you do, it WILL get criticism.

Stumpy Tim

The author then drew a picture of Gus Poyet

94518med.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tim - is there seriously no-one you know who could spend the 5 minutes, tops, required to make your pieces read well from an initial draft you supply them?

It would be a worthwhile exercise.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

D

Deleted User X18H

It's done on my IPhone on the train. Just trying to give some info re the Albion my editor will tidy it up later.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Why does this guy get knocked so much. I for one am grateful of any news from the Thursday press conference and it doesn't matter to me if it's written in perfect English or not so perfect English. Didn't realise we had to have a first class honours degree from Cambridge to post on here. Thanks Tim, I enjoyed reading your blog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here