Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley won't be somersaulting.....

D

Deleted User X18H

Thanks for all the critique. Sadly I have about a 15 minute to get this up and on the site. We want to be first so its really just bullet points. I can't get back into site at my regualar job to due to FSA restrictions. But hey it's good fun.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
You're right you don't need an English degree to post on here. However if you're writing as a wannabe journalist for an actual newspaper, you sort of need to understand things like grammar, and punctuation, and spelling. HB&B gets the stick he deserves because his writing is f***ing appauling, and although I'm sure he's a lovely guy, when his job is to convey information coherently in print, and he can't, it's a bit like offering someone a lift in a car with no wheels. Sure, the intention is nice enough, but the reality is what you're offering is useless and actually quite annoying.

You are missing the point, this is a footy chat site not a local or national paper, when on here he should not be criticised, if it bothers you, write to the actual paper if the article is not to your liking. Sorry for the rant, in a bad mood tonight!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Cheers Tim, I enjoyed it, it's not perfect but, I like it.
Unfortunately it's fashionable on here for the all the sheep to gang up and mock Tim every time he posts anything.
Here's a thing, next Thursday when Tim posts his weekly thread, everyone that has posted on this thread slating HB&b doesn't even open it, then there will be no negativity :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here