Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley - Now a Hero. Vicente still a villain.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I wonder how Tony Meolas would feel if he knew his name was associated with the saddest, most disloyal moron on NSC?

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
vincente will be quality WHEN he is fit again , i just hope he's not rinsing the club out in the mean time , he must have been taken on a payp basis surely ........don't really understand why he can't get fit either , as i have said before on here , chiropractors are the guys to get involved with hamstring/pelvic injuries...........not personal trainers.

I can't really see the club sending ANY of their players to a quack in an attempt to get them fit - they might as well get him an appointment with Gillian McKeith for all the difference it would make. Proper doctors and proper physiotherapists is all you need.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I'm not villifying Vicente but I think the Club need to sit down with him and ask him truthfully, whether he feels he will be able to contribute to our Season.

He just did. Contrubuted 1.5pts out of the three points we won saturday. Name anyboady else on pitch or in the league that can cross like that. Brilliant!!!!!!

Hooray for Vicente.:)

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
He just did. Contrubuted 1.5pts out of the three points we won saturday. Name anyboady else on pitch or in the league that can cross like that. Brilliant!!!!!!

Hooray for Vicente.:)

Well said, I cannot believe what people are saying on here. We have one of the Worlds great players on our books and still all some people can do is moan! Get a grip - look were we were 2 years ago! Let alone when we were playing and usually losing at Gillingham. What would you all have given to see 10 minutes of of the caliber of Vicente in the stripes then? I despair at times!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Well said, I cannot believe what people are saying on here. We have one of the Worlds great players on our books and still all some people can do is moan! Get a grip - look were we were 2 years ago! Let alone when we were playing and usually losing at Gillingham. What would you all have given to see 10 minutes of of the caliber of Vicente in the stripes then? I despair at times!

Quite. Look at where we were only a month ago with Barn door Billy as our secret weapon, hardly had the opposition quaking in their boots...... I'd rather see 20 minutes of Vicente each match than 90 minutes of BDB lumbering around.

OK his fitness is suspect but if we get a run of games with Vicente having a similar impact then it will be great to watch. Vicente's little toe is more creative than most players and his vision is on a different level.

I would love to see Vicente on the pitch at the same time as CMS who might actually get some decent service.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Quite. Look at where we were only a month ago with Barn door Billy as our secret weapon, hardly had the opposition quaking in their boots...... I'd rather see 20 minutes of Vicente each match than 90 minutes of BDB lumbering around.

OK his fitness is suspect but if we get a run of games with Vicente having a similar impact then it will be great to watch. Vicente's little toe is more creative than most players and his vision is on a different level.

I would love to see Vicente on the pitch at the same time as CMS who might actually get some decent service.
:thumbsup: the assist for Vokes' 'goal' wasn't bad for a frail old sicknote being clattered, was it?:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here