Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley - Now a Hero. Vicente still a villain.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where's [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] when we need a good conspiracy theory regarding the elusive Vicente. YES VICENTE NOT VINCENTE!!!

Our sicknote did good today, hope he doesn't break a toe nail during the week.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Where's [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] when we need a good conspiracy theory regarding the elusive Vicente. YES VICENTE NOT VINCENTE!!!

Our sicknote did good today, hope he doesn't break a toe nail during the week.

I trust that post was ironic !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never doubted his pedigree just his attitude. Now he has decided to play then bring it on and look forward to him creating goals n stuff.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well it was Buckley himself in the programme who said "im benefitting from playing more regularly, any player will tell you that you need a few 90mins under your belt to get match fitness and sharpness"

Wise words Will. If only Vicunte had the same opinion.

So it's Vicente's decision whether he plays or not? Strange that, I thought it was Poyet's.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So it's Vicente's decision whether he plays or not? Strange that, I thought it was Poyet's.

Nope generally players decide if they are fit for selection at the end of the day. See you at hull as well!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Buckley now a hero? He's been a hero in my book since 90+7 against Donny. As for Vicente, I like many others, can still not believe he pulls on the stripes. When he does, I cream my pants. The last time we had a player of that pedigree was?........................oh hang on? A f***ing villain, are you for real?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Interesting quote! Maybe time to elaborate on why you would ever call one of the players for the team you supposedly support this?

He posted it because he is a moron, the lowest of our support, it is indefensible and he has totally avoided all reference, aiming such a disgusting comment at one of our injured players. But its ok because he's going to "Hull". Personally id prefer you didnt turn up at all as we can all clearly see the type of support you give.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here