Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley - Now a Hero. Vicente still a villain.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
He posted it because he is a moron, the lowest of our support, it is indefensible and he has totally avoided all reference, aiming such a disgusting comment at one of our injured players. But its ok because he's going to "Hull". Personally id prefer you didnt turn up at all as we can all clearly see the type of support you give.

Interesting to use the attendance of all games as justification for this! Still David Bellotti went to all games for a couple of seasons. Now what happened to him???

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He posted it because he is a moron, the lowest of our support, it is indefensible and he has totally avoided all reference, aiming such a disgusting comment at one of our injured players. But its ok because he's going to "Hull". Personally id prefer you didnt turn up at all as we can all clearly see the type of support you give.

I bet he never owns up to being the guy who slated Vicente! Not heard much from Spielberg either - dont forget him, he slagged him off rotten too.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I bet he never owns up to being the guy who slated Vicente! Not heard much from Spielberg either - dont forget him, he slagged him off rotten too.

Agreed, Spielberg did slag him of something rotten but in some small point of defence at least he did not resort to calling vicente the c*nt word.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Originally Posted by Reinelt12
Really? Is that why Lua Lua didn't play against Newcastle?
Yes coz he did his hamstring against wrexham.

Twat! Kazenga tweeted he was fit to play against Newcastle and was angry and gutted he did not so how does your previous statement bout players decision to play stack up then, and no you won't see me at hull why? Does that make me less of a fan than you , I like to think not, you are of course entitled to your opinion on Vicente but there is absolutely NO call to refer to him in the way you do,

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Agreed, Spielberg did slag him of something rotten but in some small point of defence at least he did not resort to calling vicente the c*nt word.

I actually quite like spielberg but i cannot condone his attemps to vilify vicente. Meola calling him the c word just shows you what type of cretin he his.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I actually quite like spielberg but i cannot condone his attemps to vilify vicente. Meola calling him the c word just shows you what type of cretin he his.

Yeah spot on.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
This. With bells on

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Twat! Kazenga tweeted he was fit to play against Newcastle and was angry and gutted ,

Not read this thread, but this part isn't true - he did tweet he was gutted and angry, but never said he was fit. In fact he sent this to one of his pals on the day of the game -' im injured sophie....my hamstring is nt 100% yet'

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Not read this thread, but this part isn't true - he did tweet he was gutted and angry, but never said he was fit. In fact he sent this to one of his pals on the day of the game -' im injured sophie....my hamstring is nt 100% yet'

Sorry I stand corrected that's what I heard obviously wrong then, I stand by twat though

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Can't be arsed to read the whole of this thread but the second bit to the title is laughable. Since when was Vicente EVER a villain? Everyone knew of his injury troubles when he came to the Albion and if anyone expected him to play every game then they are deluded. Vicente has clearly not lost his quality and people slagging him off because of the injuries and not so much game time are idiots.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well it was Buckley himself in the programme who said "im benefitting from playing more regularly, any player will tell you that you need a few 90mins under your belt to get match fitness and sharpness"

Wise words Will. If only Vicunte had the same opinion.

Didnt come back to proffer an opinion on this one today?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Did you expect it lord?

I actually did expect a further tirade of contrived rubbish. I think the silence though does speak volumes about someone who calls one of our own players a c*nt.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I actually did expect a further tirade of contrived rubbish. I think the silence though does speak volumes about someone who calls one of our own players a c*nt.

i dont think its the last we shall hear from him.

I assume you'll start to spell his name correctly now Meola???? Must be so hard for you to know that everyone knows your wrong, but at least you came back on board and posted.

Yes - but unfortunately he has shown no contrition for such an appalling quote. Presumably because he considers himself some sort of super fan he feels he can abuse one of our own players instead of apologising.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Yes - but unfortunately he has shown no contrition for such an appalling quote. Presumably because he considers himself some sort of super fan he feels he can abuse one of our own players instead of apologising.

Its takes a certain kind of person to apologise when their wrong. Some just keep quiet behind their keyboards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here