Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruce Springsteen Coming to the UK with the E-Street Band + New Album

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just tried the O2 Arena Ticket line, bloody automated thing no Humans, just says tickets on sale tomorrow.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ah shit. Now what do I do? Bearing in mind that this will be 4 tickets and hotel overnight for both options.

Bruce - Dec 19 London, UK O2 Arena,

Foo Fighters - November 17th - London - O2 Arena
November 18th - London - O2 Arena
0844 844 0002

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Booked a hotel near the O2 for the Saturday night on the offchance I get a ticket. Did this for LiveEarth, failed to get a ticket, cancelled the room, and then got offered tickets...!

I think Bruce is going to lose, both boys are voting for Foos, wifey is at work and is going to get outvoted. I don't think she'll mind too much.

The O2 website is fcuked as well - overloaded apparently!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have never understood how they can charge 4.95 for post and packing? Is the evelope gold leaf or something?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DAMMIT! thought i'd be sneaky and ring the O2 Arena now:

O2 - "on sale at 9am Sir"
Me - "How many times you said that in the past 5mins?"
O2 - "its the only thing I have said for the past 2hours non-stop...I need a break!"
Me - "f*** YOU THEN TWAT!"*

*may not of said that!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just woke up, two websites refreshing, 3 phones at the READY!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody HELL I'M GOING TO SEE BRUCE:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Used www.stargreen.com in the end, seetickets was down & the phone line was always busy, whilst putting in my e-mail address the Standing tickets sold so had to review my order for two seats...god only knows where abouts the seat are but I'M THERE and thats all that matters!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yep 2 tickets booked via Ticketmaster. Upper tier front row right in the middle! Block BK 413 Woo hoo. Quite a long way back but I dont care!!!

Just went for best available, cost was £47.50 plus £5.75 service charge per ticket plis £2.25 postage!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
does'nt say on my confirmation where I'm sat, might try ringing up Stargreen to see if they can swap two seats for two standing!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
[
Used www.stargreen.com in the end, seetickets was down & the phone line was always busy, whilst putting in my e-mail address the Standing tickets sold so had to review my order for two seats...god only knows where abouts the seat are but I'M THERE and thats all that matters![/QUOTE]

Ditto
Had to use Stargreen in the end - Ticketmaster sold out in about a second and the O2 and seeticket sites just melted.
Well at least that's kept up the record - seen him on every tour since 1984. Inside sources say this is a great album . Can't wait till December 19th

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yes my other half has seen him on many different tours over the years.

He is so much better live than albumn, I told my other half I thought he was rubbish, but when I saw him live for the first time changed my mind 100%!! I first saw him on the Rising tour in 2003 (Brussels, Paris, Rotterdam & Crystal Palace x 2) and since then have seen him do a solo tour at the Albert Hall in 2005 and then 2 nights for the Seegar session (Wembley arena and Birmgham NEC) in 2006. He is a great performer, the best I have to say was the one man 2 1/2 hour set at the Albert Hall, superb stuff.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Yes my other half has seen him on many different tours over the years.

He is so much better live than albumn, I told my other half I thought he was rubbish, but when I saw him live for the first time changed my mind 100%!! I first saw him on the Rising tour in 2003 (Brussels, Paris, Rotterdam & Crystal Palace x 2) and since then have seen him do a solo tour at the Albert Hall in 2005 and then 2 nights for the Seegar session (Wembley arena and Birmgham NEC) in 2006. He is a great performer, the best I have to say was the one man 2 1/2 hour set at the Albert Hall, superb stuff.

Dead right - the albums are good there's no question about that. He writes great songs but live he's just unbelievable
Saw the Paris gig on The Rising tour and it was superb -so were the gigs at Crystal Palace a day or two after. Did the Albert Hall too which was totally different but just as magical. Saw the Manchester and Wembley Seeger Sessions gigs and they were outstanding. The man is just the very very best that there is
:bowdown: Bruce I salute you:bowdown:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Live In New York is the perfect example of just how great he is live, that and the 75-85 (ish) 3CD collection!
I saw him at Wembley when I was young (remember Tracy Chapman being there, some benefit concert) but not seen him since and that was in the mid/late 80s.

Simply cannot WAIT for Dec to roll around now.....Roll On Winter!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Got mine this morning on my last try with Ticketmaster at about 9.25am. Had one yesterday on the O2 priority but went to change it for something nearer by which time they'd all gone. Thank christ I got one today.

roll on Dec 19th!!!:bowdown:

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Mrs 'Superfred' got her ticket from Seeticket at about 9.20 this morning but only for the upper tier. She had tried Ticketmaster earlier with no success. However being very stubborn she kept trying and hey presto mid morning up comes Ticketmaster with more tickets so she succeeds in getting her standing ticket. Now she's hogging the computer waiting for the announcement of a second date and grabbing another one.Her hotel is already booked for 2 nights and under orders I have time off work to look after the little 'superfreds'.I'll be glad when this is over and life gets back to normal again!! She's running this quest for tickets like a military operation!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ahem... my bro-in-law is the promoter... two freebies :thumbsup::bowdown::love::guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here