Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British man to be shot at 10.30am british time

Nov 7, 2009
A British man Akmal Shaikh is to be shot with one single bullet in the back of the head at 10.30am British time tomorrow for smuggling 4kilo of heroin into China.

The British government, Gordon Brown and David Banana Milliban have asked for clemency. You what?

What’s wrong with this liberal elite? Don’t they understand that smack kills thousands of life’s a year.

I’ll be toasting to his death at 10.30 am British time tomorrow :clap2:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He's an idiot and deserves to be shot for A: Smuggling Heroin, B: Being an idiot and smuggling it into China.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, sure he is. I would probably get my lawyer to say same thing though tbh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He is apparently mentally ill and has been duped by criminals. I will not be toasting his death.

agreed, even If he did it I would not want to condem him to death.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Because he's a f***ing human being you scumbag. You've never done a really, really bad thing in your life have you?

What a f***ing example.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He's an idiot and deserves to be shot for A: Smuggling Heroin, B: Being an idiot and smuggling it into China.

That's a really terrible thing to say. You should be utterly ashamed. Sick individual.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Because he's a f***ing human being you scumbag. You've never done a really, really bad thing in your life have you?

What a f***ing example.

Calm down flowerpot. No, actually I have never done a really, really bad thing in my life. like smuggling heroin etc. Should you not have had your Horlicks by now?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If he is mentally ill, then his family should be ashamed. He tried to bring the drugs in from Poland - if he is bipolar and unable to cope, as they are now claiming, then what were they doing letting him travel unaccompanied or unsupervised. Not sure he deserves the bullet in the head, but 4Kg is a hell of a lot in a suitcase for him to suddenly go "bloody hell, where did that lot come from". As the Chinese have said, that's enough to kill over 26,000 people, so I suppose doing the maths, 1 v 26,000 to make a point could be seen to be fair under their legal code.

Don't forget that the Chinese system is also geared to take mental illness into consideration when judging culpability and reasoning. Knowing they were trying a foreign national, who could be the first European killed in many years, don't you think they would have taken the "nutter" option and just locked him away?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

That's a really terrible thing to say. You should be utterly ashamed. Sick individual.

Whilst I would not put it in quite the same manner, I do tend to agree with the sentiments of Nibbles post.

Let me say firstly, I am 100% against the death penalty, and there is not a single argument on this planet that would make me agree with it.

However - I also believe that if you know the penalty for a crime, but still go ahead and commit that crime, when you get caught, well tough titties.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Whilst I would not put it in quite the same manner, I do tend to agree with the sentiments of Nibbles post.

Let me say firstly, I am 100% against the death penalty, and there is not a single argument on this planet that would make me agree with it.

However - I also believe that if you know the penalty for a crime, but still go ahead and commit that crime, when you get caught, well tough titties.

Yes, but why celebrate someone's death from cyber-space? All the hallmarks of a cowardly twisted individual who takes pleasure from others pain. Revolting. Regardless.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He must off known the consequences of his actions so it really wasn't worth trying, but at the end of the day nobody deserves to die (apart from the cunts who done all that stuff to baby p)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here