Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Do I count as a 'real football fan' then?

:lolol: Not only are you a real *prod* football fan but you've done more to help Wrexham than others. Although it all depends whether going there is worth anything thing. :p :p :p :jester:

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Why do you have to make this issue a personal one? Why do you think I'm "quite sad" simply because I don't believe that Fans United days have any great effect on the futures of the clubs concerned?

I'm making it personal because you made it personal with my dad and others who attended Wrexham.

Some of your comments about my dad in particular are not only personal, but offensive and factually wrong.

But unlike him I don't have a wife and five kids to worry about their safety. I only have my own to worry about and I am big and ugly enough to take care of myself.

You sneer and jeer, but quite obviously don't like it back.

The Choking Bluetit

Dec 22, 2004
Cardiff
Turkey said:
:lolol: Not only are you a real *prod* football fan but you've done more to help Wrexham than others. Although it all depends whether going there is worth anything thing. :p :p :p :jester:

Nice avatar.

I'd just like to thank Bluebird, on behalf of the footballing community..

Thanks, for being such a fantastic fan.

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
attila said:
Re: the best, yes I was just in from the pub but I'm a man of my word, So if AFC
Wimbledon aren't above Franchise in 5 years time I shall be putting £500 behind the bar at our new stadium at Falmer for a great big NSC piss up ....

Looking at MK Dons accounts. they may not even be in existence in 5 years time!

I am with you on this one A!
:drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Because the Knight said:
Thankfully there are enough "good" people on NSC for the likes of TLB not to succeed ....

Eh? What are you suggesting he's trying to achieve? Granted he's pissed me and other who went to Wrexham off but in my case it his presumptions that have annoyed me. His argument is fairly argued.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Because the Knight said:
I'm making it personal because you made it personal with my dad and others who attended Wrexham. Some of your comments about my dad in particular are not only personal, but offensive and factually wrong. You sneer and jeer, but quite obviously don't like it back.

I presume your dad is OTLW? When exactly did I make any personal, offensive or factually incorrect comments about him (or anyone else)?

I'd be much obliged if you could back up these accusations with quotes. It's easy enough to do. You only have to look back through the threads concerned. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
Eh? What are you suggesting he's trying to achieve? Granted he's pissed me and other who went to Wrexham off but in my case it his presumptions that have annoyed me. His argument is fairly argued.

Great, a well argued point? Thats a good start..

but I think BTK was refering to his rather personal comments.

The Choking Bluetit

Dec 22, 2004
Cardiff
I think BTK is right on, Turkey.

A lot of what TLB has posted ove the past few weeks has been "personal" and quite vindictive

Just go back to the post of 16 days ago and you will see what we mean

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Choking Bluetit said:
I'd just like to thank Bluebird, on behalf of the footballing community. Thanks, for being such a fantastic fan.

Cheers. Your kind words are much appreciated. Shall I do a lap of the pitch?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Choking Bluetit said:
A lot of what TLB has posted ove the past few weeks has been "personal" and quite vindictive. Just go back to the post of 16 days ago and you will see what we mean

Date. Thread title. Thanks.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I haven't seen anything personal. Although I have found the constant jibes irritating and therefore taken them personally. TLB does seem obssessed. I mean the thread about selling our fans to SHeffield United and he has to say something along the lines of 'Haven't you already sold them to Wrexham'. A joke I'm sure but that sorta thing annoyed me, personally. I feel he has a point of view he's not writing down. That's how it comes across. Anti-Brighton supporting Wrexham. Although there's nothing to support that.

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
If the LB thinks I am sad enough to trawl through past posts and give him chapter and verse what he knows he wrote, he can take a jump!

The other day he posted about my dad "throwing his toys out of the pram" in a post, when my dad hasn't even posted on here in weeks!

He gloats, belittles, snides and sneers, and unlike Turkey I don't even think his arguments are well reasoned.

Anyway I found two for you Mr Bluebird, and that's my lot:

5-12-2004 8.10pm
6-12-2004 1.03pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here