Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simster said:
Sadly for the rest of the board, I accept your apology and will admit that my initial comment was a wind up in the sense that I did post it in order to get a reaction. But they do look totally crap to me and I do feel that if I had taken the time to do something and received an abrupt or rude comment, I'd have just ignored it or made some "whatever" comment and not called that person a "f***ing prick" which is what this Wrexham retard did.

This whole thread has gone through some depressing troughs though. Unfair assumptions have been made (certainly I have never said a bad word about the whole Fans United concept), I for one was clearly a bit rude, and some other normally very reasonable posters have needlessly been at each others throats.

Lastly, just because Tooting is bored with this whole Wrexham/Fans United thing or finds it a bit sickly, that seems to make him a bad person in some people's eyes - I find that sad.

Just a little reminder of one of Tooting's posts :-

No-one really cares too much about Wrexham here, same as no-one really cares about us elsewhere, the obvious reason being they haven't invested emotionally in the same way as a true fan of that club over the years.

If he was bored of it, fair enough. But the intimation was that everyone on here is bored of which, in my opinion, insults both Wrexham and Albion fans who have helped by fundraising, letter writing, phone ins etc. If, as he now suggests, this was a wind up - why start bleating about not being on message and all the subsequent crap.

And, wind up or not, would you do the same off the internet? Tell a shop that something in their window that they are trying to sell you is shit? Or would you just think so to yourself and move on?

As for the abuse from the Wrexham fan, would you have laughed or been magnanimous if someone had done the same thing to you when the Goldstone was being sold? Their club is in danger and all you can do is slag off their efforts.

Anyway, this whole thing has taught me to avoid future threads like this in case it is someone's twisted idea of a joke.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Dick Knights Mum said:
I think a poem is in order ......

Fans United! Fans United!
Oh, the fans got SO excited!
Simster said the scarves were shit.
Attila can't get over it.

I think I'll leave it there......

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Because the Knight said:
But they are in Palace colours (according to Crabtree!)
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Why according to crabtree. All you have to do is click on the link and you`ll see for yourself. Fans United so that`s 10.000 of you. Nice to get together though well done.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone with one blind eye can tell they could be mistaken for Phalarse scarfs...its not f***ing HARD you anti-ticket-office-because-I-hav'nt-got-a-Spurs-ticket-morons

:p

Because the Knight

Dec 20, 2004
Carlisle
Croydonbloke said:
Why according to crabtree. All you have to do is click on the link and you`ll see for yourself. Fans United so that`s 10.000 of you. Nice to get together though well done.

The pic is deceiving. We've got a couple and they're are thankfully nothing like Palace scarves or colours (too much white and the blue is a true Brighton blue!)

ner ner ner ner!
:lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
anyone with one blind eye can tell they could be mistaken for Phalarse scarfs...its not f***ing HARD you anti-ticket-office-because-I-hav'nt-got-a-Spurs-ticket-morons

:p
Crabbers this is one way forward to your dream of becoming a Palace fan go on by one!!!. So maybe Wrexham could merge with Brighton. Not red and Blue surely.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Because the Knight said:
The pic is deceiving. We've got a couple and they're are thankfully nothing like Palace scarves or colours (too much white and the blue is a true Brighton blue!)

ner ner ner ner!
:lolol:
:clap2: Brilliant.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Simster said:
What? I'm "on your case" because of that? How about you re-read the thread and see the sort of abuse I have taken, merely because I pointed out some poxy scarf looked shit. Jeez. Atilla's first comment in particular.

Fair enough. As I understood it, you walked round the ground at half time (unlike fans of other clubs) and weren't too embarrassed to decline to take part. Nevertheless, if you were uncomfortably coerced into it or if there were other fans involved or whatever, then I'm happy to stand corrected and apologise for slurring you in any way.

But judging by the ironic use of the words "milked" since my initial post, this initial interpretation of mine is clearly seen as another very serious accusation by a good few others since that post. Consequently I await attilla's next thoughtful post, perhaps hoping that I die in a car accident or something.

I am getting f***ed off because you and TLB and others keep going on about bloody Wrexham. For fucks sake I had a day out up north. I'm hardly the f***ing messiah. I'm not the spear head of Brighton fans support for Wrexham. TLB has done more than me! He's actually given them money! I just want to be left alone!! I've done no more than anyone else to help Wrexham so why can't you lot moan at someone else. I've read the thread and you've had some abuse althouh I don't believe I gave you any!! As for walking around the pitch. It was only Brighton fans and it was such a mad day we didn't think ahead to being embarrassed. They asked us too and it was a way of showing our solidarity at half time. I didn't like. I was very uncomfortable. On the other hand it was a mad, one off expirience and I felt proud to represent our fans up in Wrexham. If this makes me a **** f*** it.

The Choking Bluetit

Dec 22, 2004
Cardiff
I'm also getting f***ed off by some small minded people getting their rocks off having a go at real football fans who "actually do give a shit"

Give Turkey and the others a break ... it simply ain't funny anymore

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Choking Bluetit said:
I'm also getting f***ed off by some small minded people getting their rocks off having a go at real football fans who "actually do give a shit"

How do you define a 'real football fan' exactly? And what do 'real football fans' actually give a shit about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here