Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Brighton waste collection strike….

Yes or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two can play this game. I don’t have a shred of evidence you are but I want you to either confirm or deny that you are the retired Tory MP Andrew Bowden

Read through his comments. Forensically. Word by word.

Quite apart from his agenda of encouraging people to join a union, he has a direct line into the thoughts of the binmen, sharing their brand new grievances, which to my knowledge, have not been published anywhere else, and certainly not on this thread.

Not to add to this evening’s conspiracist musings but wonder whose second account this is

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Two can play this game. I don’t have a shred of evidence you are but I want you to either confirm or deny that you are the retired Tory MP Andrew Bowden

Deny, see it’s easy,

Btw what’s the cocktail you’re drinking in your Twitter picture?

Is it a back peddle by any chance?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Not to add to this evening’s conspiracist musings but wonder whose second account this is

Ah, now an attempt at diversion, including an ad hominem attack on me. I love those, as they are so easy to dismantle.
All they do is highlight the poverty of your argument, the weakness of your position and suggest that you judge others by your own low standards.

It has never even crossed my mind to post as anyone else.
For the record, and to be quite clear, I only ever post as Eric the meek. I have no need to post as anyone else. I am quite happy arguing with you with the one single account !

P.S. I love the anti-Tory stuff in your previous attempt. The punchline is I'm not even a Tory. What I cannot stand is dishonesty.

Deny, see it’s easy,

Btw what’s the cocktail you’re drinking in your Twitter picture?

Is it a back peddle by any chance?

Hold on I’ve barely got started. Again I’ve absolutely no evidence but what the hell that’s the standard here, right? I want you to confirm or deny that you are the failed MP who Lloyd booted out in 2017, Simon Kirby. No be quick about responding to me, any delay invites suspicion

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Hold on I’ve barely got started. Again I’ve absolutely no evidence but what the hell that’s the standard here, right? I want you to confirm or deny that you are the failed MP who Lloyd booted out in 2017, Simon Kirby. No be quick about responding to me, any delay invites suspicion

Do you still carry Gary’s man bag around for him?

Oh I forgot to say no I’m not Kirby, and you still haven’t answered my question!

Ah, now an attempt at diversion, including an ad hominem attack on me. I love those, as they are so easy to dismantle.
All they do is highlight the poverty of your argument, the weakness of your position and suggest that you judge others by your own low standards.

It has never even crossed my mind to post as anyone else.
For the record, and to be quite clear, I only ever post as Eric the meek. I have no need to post as anyone else. I am quite happy arguing with you with the one single account !

P.S. I love the anti-Tory stuff in your previous attempt. The punchline is I'm not even a Tory. What I cannot stand is dishonesty.

Joined August 2020, a few hundred posts. Lifelong Albion fan, are we?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Distraction and diversion. Must try harder.

Do you still carry Gary’s man bag around for him?

OMG Chicken Run didn’t deny he was Simon Kirby? Do we have a dramatic revelation!

Distraction and diversion. Must try harder.

Is it a real fiddle logging in and out accounts? Must be a right faff I reckon, imagine getting it wrong

Look again [emoji2357]

Excellent, I feel we are making real progress now but I fear this might still take a while, but that’s fine because Chicken Run believes in the principle of always answering rando questions because not to do so is automatic admission of guilt. So here we go again, do you Chicken Run admit or deny being the Tory councillor Joe Miller, who embarrassed himself at a recent council meeting by referring to the bin strikers as “terrorists”? (I’ve a long list of potential names here but fear not we’ll get through them all by the end of the season I reckon)

Nope, that one didn't work either.

Getting more amused by the fact that by the time we’re finished this second account will 50% consist of reply guy posts to me, I am honoured sir

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can anyone join this party?

BTW I a thought Andrew Bowden was deceased!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Getting more amused by the fact that by the time we’re finished this second account will 50% consist of reply guy posts to me, I am honoured sir

Please do continue to troll if you wish.

You were asked several times if you were connected with the GMB. On each occasion, you resolutely avoided answering the question.

I have no idea whether you are or aren't in the GMB. But it's fascinating the lengths you have gone to, to avoid giving a straight answer.
You dug your heels in and were absolutely determined not to answer directly.

Readers will draw their own conclusions about you.

Please do continue to troll if you wish.

You were asked several times if you were connected with the GMB. On each occasion, you resolutely avoided answering the question.

I have no idea whether you are or aren't in the GMB. But it's fascinating the lengths you have gone to, to avoid giving a straight answer.
You dug your heels in and were absolutely determined not to answer directly.

Readers will draw their own conclusions about you.

Why did you become an Albion fan in August 2020? Bit bored in lockdown?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here