Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs. Wallsall (Official Match Thread) [Merged]

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Still ahead of Leeds though

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Disappointing we didn't win but we've still managed to squeeze into the top 6 tonight so lets be happy about that instead of reflecting on our own missed chances.

:albion2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It is, as we deserved the win.

Going by the bit of SCR commentary I heard on the way home it sounded like we were playing well and the equaliser was just a great shot out of the blue, Still it's another point in the bin.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Going by the bit of SCR commentary I heard on the way home it sounded like we were playing well and the equaliser was just a great shot out of the blue, Still it's another point in the bin.

Indeed, and as iceman said we should be happy, 2 points dropped and still in top 6.

Mind you only 8 points between 1st and 14th place.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
would have settled for 4 points out of these two - now to progress in two cup competitions, which on tonights disapointing cheltenham showing we should do

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Great we've nudged into the playoffs but a tad disapointed with the 1-1 draw should've been another 3 points.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Walsall were awful tho, had absolutely nothing apart from that strike. Then we just lost it, it was so out of the blue. Matot missed a sitter too that would of won it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Definitely two points dropped. , but one big factor in the disappointment was O'Callaghan. That was probably the worst I've seen him play, and when he's not at his best the midfield does look a lot weaker.

Scuse me what game did you go to O Callaghan was the difference between the 2 sides in the first half but in the 2nd they played him much better and closed him down very quickly to stop him playing, as result we lost the midfield. Will we ever see Hammond substituted or do we have to put up with him continually running around doing nothing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Very disappointing, but it could have been worse. Kuipers did make a decent stop towards the end.

I was very impressed with Martot, but can't believe he missed that chance that would have sealed the game.

Great goal by ASBO from about 35 yards..?

jeef_boner

Walsall supporter
Nov 6, 2007
1-1 seemed about fair. We were organised, and without our first-choice centre midfield we were never going to be creative. Your goal was as out of the blue as Asbo's was, and to say you deserved all the points masks your own inadequacies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here