Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Leeds

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I sense from Norman Galls comments that he feels there is something fundermentally wrong with the team. He doesn't feel they are playing as a team at all.

Adams has dismantled a team that needed tinkering with and replaced the midfield with loan players, we have been shite in 80% of all games and all the home ones. No surprise that team spirit is f***ed.

I didn't want Adams back, I still don't but I accpt that we're stuck with him and this season is gonna be one of rebuilding and just maybe we'll be better next year. Avoiding relegation has to be the target for the moment, any more is a bonus.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Well back home from the game and I have to say that we did show chances in the first half then let in 2 quick goals near the end of the half and the second half was shit, Leeds were happy to defend and we just never pushed for an attack. Again we let a late goal in and then scored near the final whistle but overall it was not good. My brother in law who is a Leeds fan thinks we could still make the play offs but not unless we start attacking when behind

And whats the point in coming 270 miles to leave when there was 2 minutes left? There was a large amount of our fans leaving after Leeds scored their third, you wont get home any quicker

Last edited:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Well back home from the game and I have to say that we did show chances in the first half then let in 2 quick goals near the end of the half and the second half was shit, Leeds were happy to defend and we just never pushed for an attack. Again we let a late goal in and then scored near the final whistle but overall it was not good. My brother in law who is a Leeds fan thinks we could still make the play offs but not unless we start attacking when behind

And whats the point in coming 270 miles to leave when there was 2 minutes left? There was a large amount of our fans leaving after Leeds scored their third, you wont get home any quicker

Gary

Maybe fans often do this as they feel it sends a "message" out to their team? Not necessarily because they want to get home quicker?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Yes indeed and the glasses! Colder the better :)
Jagerbombs are great but deadly, drop a glass of jagermeister into a glass of redbull and neck it! This is the only time i would touch redbull.

AA

Yes indeed and the glasses! Colder the better :)

You are obviously a connoisseur!
Killepitsch?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

I think in this case there was a good reason, as the sooner you left the more of the England match you could watch. I know some don't care about England that much, but many do, and with Brighton looking hopeless there was no reason why not to beat the traffic to the bar!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I think in this case there was a good reason, as the sooner you left the more of the England match you could watch. I know some don't care about England that much, but many do, and with Brighton looking hopeless there was no reason why not to beat the traffic to the bar!
It wasn't so much about caring about England. I traded a few minutes of pretty dire football and hearing Leeds fans singing about how good they are (IN THE THIRD DIVISION!) for not queuing for a bus back to the town centre.

Seems a fair trade to me and I was definitely not alone.

And then I missed all of the goals in the England game to catch the train home.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
just read the match report on Seagulls World. It said we had EIGHT shots on goal.

Did this include the warm up and half time???

There is no way we created 8 shots, I can only remember 3, of which 2 came in INJURY time and Murray scored his wonder goal from on of those 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here