Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Leeds

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its not panic time yet....we were never going to get anything at Leeds, as we all know.

We have to start converting leads ( sic) at home to victories. Once we get a win or two under our belts, we will be fine.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
its not panic time yet....we were never going to get anything at Leeds, as we all know.

We have to start converting leads ( sic) at home to victories. Once we get a win or two under our belts, we will be fine.

We will be going all the way to mid table Dave. We aint gonna do anything this season now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The pressure is off Adams anyway as he has 3 seasons to get us up instead of the original 2 so he is not really that bothered and would be happy with mid table this season I reckon.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have played well ONCE in 14 games. Man City. Thats it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We will be going all the way to mid table Dave. We aint gonna do anything this season now.

but how many people seriously believed we would. MA struggled to get players down here before the transfer window, and we are now relying on loans....Sir Norman ha sjust said we are not playing as a team rather a bunch of individuals....too many loans and that is what happens.

I would take mid table in 6 weeks time

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we still do not have anyone to get a grip of a game and steer it our way

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
We started the season quite well until McLeod got injured so it hasn't been all bad.......

Not sure about that now. Beat Crewe who are awful, beat Southend who had 10 men. Apart from that, games against teams such as B Rovers and Orient we thought, bad day at office, we are only getting going etc. But its been the same week in week out and some truly awful results since.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well I've been away for a month or so and come back to what?

Sounds like the same negative, miserable, "we're no good and never will be 'til we sack the manager/board/sell everyone/bring back everyone we've sold".....just like before I left.

Such a positive experience following the Albion :D

...............and all before the final whistle even blows

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
btw.....scotland are getting mullered by Norway....the norwegians are misisng chance after chance

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
3-0

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Missed the Man City game, the only time I seen the team look like upper table quality was that spell in the second half at Southend.

Very depressing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Oct 20, 2004
walsall

How long do you wait to get those wins? There is a difference between playing well and losing and playing awful and losing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here