Brighton vs Ipswich

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Aint it funny, when I disappear people on this forum find someone else to pick on.

Thats the problem you f***ing fat ugly spotty fred west look alike piece of f***ing slime............ U NEVER f***ing DISAPEAR.........u are like a f***ing wart on a cock when u think u got rid u feel a itch and its back

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Thats the problem you f***ing fat ugly spotty fred west look alike piece of f***ing slime............ U NEVER f***ing DISAPEAR.........u are like a f***ing wart on a cock when u think u got rid u feel a itch and its back

Don't hold back will you Vulture!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

You've Got Warts On Your Cock?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
So you live in Haywards Heath.....and your listening to the game ?????

i live about 15 minutes from withdean and I didn't even listen, had a lovely bbq with a few friends.

the season doesn't start until the 9th my friend, some of us have better things to do with our lives during the close season.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
disappointing, isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. Here's something to keep you all occupied for a minute.
watch

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
i live about 15 minutes from withdean and I didn't even listen, had a lovely bbq with a few friends.

the season doesn't start until the 9th my friend, some of us have better things to do with our lives during the close season.

I would rather stick needles in my eyes than attend a pre season friendly. It's just a glorified training session. I've been to one pre season game in about seven years and that's because a mate was playing against the Albion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Better by us? Or just a better game?

Better by us and a much better game. Amused me seeing you all logging on to NSC and trying to catch the commentary somewhere. If you were that bothered why didn't you go. That said at 6.30pm I wasn't going to bother but my daughter persuaded me.

Thought overall we passed it much better tonight and looked a lot more up for it. The front pair played better, McCleod was good in patches. Livermore is a worry as at times he looks a little slow and old manish, especially when he went to left back in the second half. Thought El Abd had a good game and the starting or ending eleven will be pretty close to the eleven for Crewe I would say.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
McLeod's going to be a flair player for us. Acres of space first half to fire in well-decent crosses that caused Ipswich problems, and found his shooting boots in the second half.

The Albion looks far more energised in the second half with the introduction of Andrew Whing - even Murray was running around like a pre-ban Dwain Chambers for a good twenty minutes. And despite the two penalties, there were more than two good decisive fair full length tackles inside the box, notably by Lynch. Some decent long cross-field passing also, evidence that they're starting to look up and think about what they're doing. All IMHO like.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
concerning how many times kuipers had to save us in the first half tonight, and the amount of chances they squandered

second half was a lot lot better - mcleod looks like he could be a real steal, the save that he pulled out of richard wright was superb. just got raped for pace at the back which was one the reasons behind the penalty, but i very much doubt that we will come up against a side with a player as quick as their right winger this season

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
....but i very much doubt that we will come up against a side with a player as quick as their right winger this season

I hope they give the guy a drugs test. In fact, I would not be surprised if the whole front line tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Obviously from the same school as Dwain Chambers. I have not seen such pace at Withdean since it housed Zebras and Cheetahs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here