Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Ipswich

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
73: GOAL! Another penalty, this time for a foul by Mayo on Rhodes who had escaped down the right and into the box. Miller steps up again and opts for Kuipers' left, sending the Dutchman the wrong way.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
and to put your finger in your bum?

Oh. I See. No - I've Got A Set Of Jumbo Felt Tip Pens That I Tend To Have For That Purpose. I Get 3 Or 4 Of Them In A Bunch, Tie Them Up With An Elastic Band And Then Shove Those Up My Arse.

Bit Of A Tip (Excuse The Pun) Make Sure You Secure The Lids Tightly.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
Oh. I See. No - I've Got A Set Of Jumbo Felt Tip Pens That I Tend To Have For That Purpose. I Get 3 Or 4 Of Them In A Bunch, Tie Them Up With An Elastic Band And Then Shove Those Up My Arse.

men.

barney

Jul 31, 2006

i can imagine getting into a pickle if the lid was not secured. all sorts of bother that i would quite simply not like to contemplate. maybe use a group of biros but just point them the other way so you dont get ink inside your a-hole

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You sound an obnoxious little git. More power to your mum.:thumbsup:

f*** You. Leave Me Alone You Stupid Prick. You Don't Know What My Mum Is Like. She's Always Picking On Me, The Bitch.

i can imagine getting into a pickle if the lid was not secured. all sorts of bother that i would quite simply not like to contemplate. maybe use a group of biros but just point them the other way so you dont get ink inside your a-hole

Cheers For The Heads Up On That. I'll Give It A Bash.

Or Two.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Dean Wilkins Blue and White Army:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here