Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Ipswich thread ... attention moderators

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Dear Mods

Can you ban (or give a final warning to) some of the 12 year olds who are using what should be an interesting thread to hurl insults at each other.

I don't mind the odd insult, but two pages of them by kids with an obsession for scatology really is too much.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bollocks. Wish I Was There.

I Had Tickets For The Game And Had Them Ready Pinned To The Noticeboard In The Kitchen But Mother Confiscated It When I Said A Naughty Word During Supper Earlier.

What A **** That Woman Is.

Edit. By **** I Mean She's A f***ing Bitch At Times.

i can imagine getting into a pickle if the lid was not secured. all sorts of bother that i would quite simply not like to contemplate. maybe use a group of biros but just point them the other way so you dont get ink inside your a-hole

Go and hang yourself you silly prick

f*** OFF YOU WEIRD LONELY FAT UGLY VIRGIN CVNT

im gonna rape someone you love

Thats the problem you f***ing fat ugly spotty fred west look alike piece of f***ing slime............ U NEVER f***ing DISAPEAR.........u are like a f***ing wart on a cock when u think u got rid u feel a itch and its back

May I ask mr hitony why he saw fit to ban one of the above posters? He seems to have picked the one on an abvious childish wind-up, and missed the genuine nastiness and vitriol.

Poor show.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
That is a good representative sample of the sort of stuff I reported last night. It's just not funny any way you look at it. I don't want to read this and I certainly don't want my son or daughter reading it.

If you see this stuff, hit the Triangle.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
May I ask mr hitony why he saw fit to ban one of the above posters? He seems to have picked the one on an abvious childish wind-up, and missed the genuine nastiness and vitriol.

Poor show.

Very good point actually.

To be honest I thought he may just have deleted the whole thread.

Save alot of bother then.

This will probably get deleted now!

Last edited:

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
surely on a self regulating policing sites the mods are redundant much of the time?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I would like Hitony to explain why one person is banned and others aren't.

It's a totaly rediculous banning if you ask me, Whats Bars Mar done to deserve being banned for a month? I can only guess it's a personal thing since Bars laid into Hitony the other week for failing to act on his complaint of homophobia from another poster.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Agreed BB. Hitony needs to be reminded that this isn't Brightonfans and we expect him to be fair.

Wonder what would happen if I called Hitony a poof?

Oy! Hitony you bumbandit.

*awaits Hitony to implode*

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Agreed BB. Hitony needs to be reminded that this isn't Brightonfans and we expect him to be fair.

Very poor choice of mod in my opinion, Any mod who abuses they're banning rights just to settle a vendetta with another poster should have those rights withdrawn immediatly.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As much as I despise Bars, Hitony should have banned the lot or no-one.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Have none of the mods responded to this?

mods-rockers_brighton.jpg

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here