Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Ipswich thread ... attention moderators

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I would like to know why my friend MANILASEAGULL was banned by HITONY for starting a thread only aimed at giving abuse to another board member...

BUT BHAEXPRESS can give abuse in a thread against Manilaseagull and get away with it... see visiting asia thread..

I believe Manila seagull used the contact email and got no reply.

All rules should be the same for everyone and Mods should be consistent.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've tried to explain and will implement rules that are transparent to all. I just need to finish this bastard work and I'll get round to it. Honest.

I've not noticed this thread until this morning, what with being busy most of yesterday and then using my NSC time to get involved in just a couple of rather lengthy discussions.

All I can say is that I too shared the irritation of many that the Ipswich match thread had plumetted downhill - to the point that it was no place to attempt to express any sort of serious view about the match.

If what people tell me is true (and I think it is) NSC has lost a significant portion of its former loyal, active membership who are simply fed up with much of the nonsense that has been around over the past year.

I think that's a shame. But maybe the price we are all paying for "self-regulation" is that we are gradually losing the NSC that most of us would just like to take for granted.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The Mods do a good job and with little or no thanks (and often abuse). The Mods are not the issue - it's the potty-mouthed attention seeking playground thugs that are the problem.

Use the Red Triangle and they'll be gone in a week.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So when is Bars back then. Think the general consensus is either all or none.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I always thought Bars was just the alter ego of another poster on here. So presumably he can still post, albeit under his main profile. One way or another, he should be back

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What a lot of play ground cry babies. :shrug::shrug:

"Please Miss my friend has been banned and its not fair."

So somebody gets banned, its not the end of the world. Take the punishment like a man and come back a better person. (Or the same if you want to get banned again)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here