Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He's our lone striker even though he's not a striker. But Micky knows best. So let's all try to KEEP THE....

I can't even be bothered with the FAITH thing now.

:drink:

k ta mate

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Actually we are in recession because the banks screwed up by taking on debts from America where they did not give a damn who they lent to so long as they were getting a big fat commission. This then caused a few wobbles here and a lack of confidence in the public who started caring about their spending.

If you would all just go out and spend lots of cash we would not be in a recession.

Its all your faults!

As to us not winning, that's down to Adams from what I saw on Tuesday we were damn lucky not to lose, one disallowed goal, defended like headless chickens at times (except the few who did well all game Elphic springs to mind) and had all the attacking punch of the Black knight in the Holy Grail.

Bugger the second coming when's the second going no Bobby n this guy is shit.

It was only a joke honest, but I'm sure you're glad you got that off your chest.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The decline of the playing side is quiet unbelievable it really is,the players morale must be seriously low at the moment.I think mickey is tearing the squad apart slowly so he can attempt to rebuild again,this is a very bad idea:censored:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
are youre pleased with adams...we have gone 9 league games without a win a very lucky win over orient reserves in the jpt and today we play with no strikers and are 19th in the table with 2 very hard home games coming up and oh yes we have yet to win a home league game this season.I so glad Adams is in charge:rant:

Not happy with our form do far this season at all.
Adams has made lots of mistakes but had the team held on vs Northampton, B Rovers + Cheltenham things would be very different. We have only lost 3 (so far) this season.
Just not sure what else he could do today with Murray and Forster both injured. As for formation it worked well at Peterborough and we got a good point there.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I agree but adams brought back booker who since leaving us has coached seaford and pease pottage.the whole club set up stinks of non league

Yes it does but thats because of money isn't it? I would be nice for Knight to open his eyes and see that the coaching set up MUST be invested in!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think you may have hit the nail on the head there. Last time MA was with us he had is own assistant manager. The coaching step up is shit to say the least and this could be a big PART of the problem.
Wilkins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here