Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
no, I don't think there's any point in binning him at this stage either. However, it's down to Adams that this team is very different from last season. He's done major surgery to a team that required minor surgery. He may turn it around or he may not, but it's a situation of his own creating-if it succeeds he can claim it as his team, if it fails then he has to 100% take the blame. At the moment he's failing so there's inevitably going to be criticism.

Lets hope he turns it around...starting with the second half today.

Well our midfield has needed work for a very long time (and still does) so I would say that required major surgery. One of the reason we were any good at the end of last year was Thierry Racon and Ian Westlake. We missed those at the start of the season - we did replace Westlake with McLeod who was quality for the first couple of games, and then got injured.

I was disappointed with us bringing in so much CBs though- no need for Hawkins and Virgo.

As you say lets hope he turns it round. Keep the faith.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Tough on Savage thought he was one of our better players.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Aerial photo of Hartlepools ground.

141005hurricane.jpg

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Poor excuse, WE ARE PLAYING HARTLEPOOL, YES THAT IS HARTLEPOOL.

Oh. Thanks for clarifying that. You mean the same Hartlepool who've only lost once at home all season, and put 8 goals past their last 2 opponents?

I see what you're saying though. That's obviously a really easy game, especially with all our recognised strikers out injured.

And we just hit the bar. I suppose that's Micky's fault for not having it raised by a foot pre-match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here