Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Adams didn't start well last time round and turned it around, I have every confidence he will do the same again this time round. We've only lost three games this year, thats not a hell of a lot for October.

Your optimism/positivity is admirable, but these are very different circumstances to last time he was.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Livermore has been poor all season.
Only time I have seen Gargan he struggled against Crowborough.
Glad you are not the manager.

are youre pleased with adams...we have gone 9 league games without a win a very lucky win over orient reserves in the jpt and today we play with no strikers and are 19th in the table with 2 very hard home games coming up and oh yes we have yet to win a home league game this season.I so glad Adams is in charge:rant:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
One thing is for sure, If Adam's does goes (which I doubt very much) there must be a clear out, White and Booker too it's a non league backroom and if we want to go foward we have to up the ante by empolying a decent coaching set up

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what position is Virgo playing in?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Is my clock wrong? I thought we were just one goal down at half-time with a gale force wind behind us after the break..

..then came on here and realised that apparently we've lost already.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is anyone else getting lots of clicks and pops on their SW commentary today?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
This is typical of todays society and why we are in recession and loosing.

Actually we are in recession because the banks screwed up by taking on debts from America where they did not give a damn who they lent to so long as they were getting a big fat commission. This then caused a few wobbles here and a lack of confidence in the public who started caring about their spending.

If you would all just go out and spend lots of cash we would not be in a recession.

Its all your faults!

As to us not winning, that's down to Adams from what I saw on Tuesday we were damn lucky not to lose, one disallowed goal, defended like headless chickens at times (except the few who did well all game Elphic springs to mind) and had all the attacking punch of the Black knight in the Holy Grail.

Bugger the second coming when's the second going no Bobby n this guy is shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am no fan of Adams but given the fact we have no strikers and are away to a club who have been scoring for fun, we're really not doing that badly and we have the chance to turn it round with the winds at our backs. Bit harsh to slag Adams off on today's game but...... all the home games this season is something else :angry:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
One thing is for sure, If Adam's does goes (which I doubt very much) there must be a clear out, White and Booker too it's a non league backroom and if we want to go foward we have to up the ante by empolying a decent coaching set up

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there. Last time MA was with us he had is own assistant manager. The coaching step up is shit to say the least and this could be a big PART of the problem.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
what position is Virgo playing in?

He's our lone striker even though he's not a striker. But Micky knows best. So let's all try to KEEP THE....

I can't even be bothered with the FAITH thing now.

:drink:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
It's so cold here and we're playing crap but wind will be in our favour 2nd half. Wind ruining game. Hope I dont freeze to death.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is my clock wrong? I thought we were just one goal down at half-time with a gale force wind behind us after the break..

very good point, getting updates from someone at the game, and he says it is just too windy to get out of our half playing hoof ball. Second half we should see an improvement, if not, then fair enough we may well be in trouble.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Your optimism/positivity is admirable, but these are very different circumstances to last time he was.

I just don't see the point of getting rid of him at this stage, if we are still as bad come Chirstmas then fine he'll deserve the sack.

Its a very different side to last year, and a much better league. It'll take more than 12 league games to turn it around.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think you may have hit the nail on the head there. Last time MA was with us he had is own assistant manager. The coaching step up is shit to say the least and this could be a big PART of the problem.

I agree but adams brought back booker who since leaving us has coached seaford and pease pottage.the whole club set up stinks of non league

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Give it time. You've only got 45 mins to wait.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here