Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Bristol Rovers

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Virgo was disappointing as a partner for Forster. Hart's first half performance was way better than Virgo's showing in the time he was up front.

You are not being serious Lord B are you? Hart ran about and harried but did nothing constructive and until Virgo went upfront we didnt look to have any threat but unfortunately him going up front lost us the midfield.

We obviously need to sign an old proven striker to bring on as sub when needed like MA did when he brought Phil Stant in last time around.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Yes we played poorly,Rovers never let us play.I have said many times we have nothing on the bench that excites and is able,Jake sometimes can .Can someone explain to me Dixon at 55K and not even on the bench, lets move him on if he is not up to it. I would like us to sign Trevor Benjamin if he is available,strong and direct.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I thought there were too many changes. Virgs should have replaced murray as the big guy up front and El Abd (where's he?) could have done virgo's job as anchor/destroyer in midfield. If he wasn't ready then Livermore could have played there.

Switching richards around didn't really work. I also would have had Robinson in for McC, with Robo & Cox switching sides. We seemed to have no width today and resorted to lumping balls forward and some of those balls were just plain awful

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The problem was we seem to forget how to pass a ball. Hart gave it a go but he didn't really cause Rovers many problems and people mistake Virgo being a great finisher for Virgo being a great striker.

Cox had an off day and should have been taken off earlier (Jake would have been a more attacking option).

Mk and the back four look solid though.

Our penalty was soft, their penalty was very soft!

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
The problem was we seem to forget how to pass a ball. Hart gave it a go but he didn't really cause Rovers many problems and people mistake Virgo being a great finisher for Virgo being a great striker.

Cox had an off day and should have been taken off earlier (Jake would have been a more attacking option).

Mk and the back four look solid though.

Our penalty was soft, their penalty was very soft!

My mate got an amazing photo of our foul for their penalty from the South Stand and when he zoomed in on his 10 meg camera, low and behold there was a definite shirt tug by Hawkins clear as day. We were trying to get him to sell it to the Argus. It was actually a very good decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here