Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Bristol Rovers

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Frustrating but not such a bad thing in the long run. It should convince Adams that we're still two players short - a creative midfielder and another proven goalscorer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope this isn't gonna turn into an NSC binfest tonight, the 2nd honeymoon could be over

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I would have taken 4 points from those 2 games before we played em. Just ashame we couldn't capitalise on the decent away win we had by winning at home too. And I agree it sounds like Mcleod and Murray were missed today. At least Palace and Leeds lost though, thats gotta make ya feel better?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hope this isn't gonna turn into an NSC binfest tonight, the 2nd honeymoon could be over

Better to get a shit performance and disappointing result out of the way right at the beginning of the season...at least expectations should be kept realistic. Also highlights the lack of attacking depth in the squad.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
good sign we can play poor and still pick up points...we are 4th and itsvery early days...still unbeaten in 3 games before the negative comments happen and remember when Adams took us up we lost 3 of our first 4 games

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I wouldn't say the RESULT is a problem at all though. Had we played well and drawn 1-1 I'd be delighted. What I found very worrying was the PERFORMANCE. Defensively average, limp upfront, and just totally non-existent in midfield. Murray and McLeod are brilliant, but we can't afford to rely on them playing every game.

even with murrary and mcleod back we still need to sign in my view a creative player for the centre of the midfield.Livermore,Thomson and co are all to similar in my view.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One thing people bitched about constantly last year, were negative substitutions. Todays substitutions were shocking. Theirs were so much better thought out.

The quick lad up front killed us. That's exactly what we should have done to them.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Very disappointed today. Off to a flyer with the early pen, and then proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the match. Thank goodness for FDM's wonderful save, or it could have been a lot worse.

3/10 Could do better.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Just got back - we were PANTS today. Looked like we didn't want it at all. No creativity at all, and i'm sorry, but Cox wasn't very good at all today.

Michel kept us in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here