Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v York City

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I remember that lady. Yes she was there week in week out. Wow that clip brings back some memories. :)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What really made me proud was the Supports from other clubs who stuck with us during our fight against the board.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Beard was about the only plod at the ground who took the Bellotti line.Bullshitti was chairman of the county police authority.Most of the plod were on our side and allowed protests to go further than they would have put up with than some teams.I even had a debate with a copper who said he would have loved to arrest bullshitti for"Conduct Liable To Cause A Breach Of The Peace" if he was not effectively his employer.
beard,who has somehow attained cult status amoung the younger element on here,was a fully paid up member of the Bullshitti supporters club.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Feb 14, 2010
What really made me proud was the Supports from other clubs who stuck with us during our fight against the board.

Yep and the network that it built up when favours were returned, especially Donny and Wrexham, both clubs that also had similar issues to us.. those issues are NOT the cynical use of the insolvency rules. Not that was the clubs fans fault either, but some of them like palace still dont understand their championship status was kept by the spending on players they couldnt afford.

Feb 14, 2010

Yep and the network that it built up when favours were returned, especially Donny and Wrexham, both clubs that also had similar issues to us.. those issues are NOT the cynical use of the insolvency rules. Not that was the clubs fans fault either, but some of them like palace still dont understand their championship status was kept by the spending on players they couldnt afford.

Feb 14, 2010
Well, the first league game is on us so lets not forget just how much Brighton fans deserve it all. We fought we won job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here