Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v York City

Feb 14, 2010
The best of times, the worst of times. ?
The best of times as Brighton fans gained respect up and down the land.
The worst of times as the club itself was such a mess.
Thoughts, memories and any clips..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Could only make the first game-what needed to be done to get the attention of the world(just before the world cup)-some press concluded it was a riot caused by militant groups but it was just a cry for help really......

at 3:16 a fan from the South West Terrace just in front of me walked onto the pitch,shaking his head from side to side,emotion across his face,his arms sweeping as if to say enough is enough...

as one very passionate fan once said-

"We love the Albion,We care for the Albion,in the end direct action is the only way"

D

Deleted User X18H

The bloke in the 1950' s Albion shirt having a go at everyone looke like a very well known NSCer to me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Could only make the first game-what needed to be done to get the attention of the world(just before the world cup)-some press concluded it was a riot caused by militant groups but it was just a cry for help really......

at 3:16 a fan from the South West Terrace just in front of me walked onto the pitch,shaking his head from side to side,emotion across his face,his arms sweeping as if to say enough is enough...

as one very passionate fan once said-

"We love the Albion,We care for the Albion,in the end direct action is the only way"

sometimes direct action is the only way
who says that us southern softies are not passionate
the "war years" are over but must never be forgotten

Feb 14, 2010
certainly different to the 300 palace teenagers that got laughed at when they walked around the city of london. Bless the Nigel's cotton socks

Feb 14, 2010
compare this with the 300 palace teenagers getting laughed at when they walked around the city of london. Bless the Nigel's cotton socks

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Does anybody know or know of the dear old lady that gets out of her seat from the south stand and just leaves the Goldstone after the Doncaster match-
pictured here at 0:16 with the head scarf and glasses,always sat there in the South Stand-

It really moves me watching this

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
this is spooky-taken just before we really took off as a club,before my time but a good watch..

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Brings a lump to the throat.

Seems incredible how far we've come since then. Makes you proud to be a fan of such a fantastic club. Proper football, proper fans.

SEAGULLS!

Feb 14, 2010
Without wishing to stir it, ok maybe a little bit, but can anyone post the footage of the palace fans demo, you know for a laugh..

Feb 14, 2010
So the difference between Brighton and palace is Brighton have the "War Years" and palace have 300 spotty Nigels getting laughed by everyone that saw them in The City..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here