Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton ultras ?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Stop clapping from the first verse,... only clap to restart the momentum second time round,.... that will work.... it used to in the North Stand.

That would work too. However it would be so much better if we could all sing the words to the first two verses. It is our song, no one else will ever copy it (in the football league anyway) and it would sound superb sung by all at Falmer.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Had the pleasure of meeting Dan the MAN in Enigma at MK Dons - safe to say he is not your stereotypical Brighton ultra, and by that I mean under the age of 15 and spotty.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
We all know there is no such thing as 'Ultras'.

We can only hope, but the fact that there are two flags paying homage to the fact that there are, would certainly suggest that there are. In fairness, fair play - both flags were at Oldham and they do seem to travel everywhere, but our support has become more and more embarrassing since they've been around.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
We can only hope, but the fact that there are two flags paying homage to the fact that there are, would certainly suggest that there are. In fairness, fair play - both flags were at Oldham and they do seem to travel everywhere, but our support has become more and more embarrassing since they've been around.

To be fair if people want to think there is such a thing then let them get on with it but as long as people don't keep singing the songs at such a speed where they are stupid. I would like to have a few more song's to sing though.

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair if people want to think there is such a thing then let them get on with it but as long as people don't keep singing the songs at such a speed where they are stupid. I would like to have a few more song's to sing though.

do one , you've just been outed :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here