Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton ultras ?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Most?

tell me this is a wind up ! no need for mugs like this in the new stadium , just take a look at that Palace lot FFS their seen as a complete joke by most, lets keep it real on this one eh ???
Funny that the only ones too take the piss are millwall ,for obvious reasons and QPR because they think you should sit in silence the whole game.Cardiff,Swansea,Derby,sheff.utd.,middlesborough and others have been impressed and a few have started up their own lot including nicking our songs.
Still you carry on .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Funny that the only ones too take the piss are millwall ,for obvious reasons and QPR because they think you should sit in silence the whole game.Cardiff,Swansea,Derby,sheff.utd.,middlesborough and others have been impressed and a few have started up their own lot including nicking our songs.
Still you carry on .

Derby fans were very complimentary about your 'Ultras' at the weekend. Good effort.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Derby fans were very complimentary about your 'Ultras' at the weekend. Good effort.
No I meant away at Derby, too be honest the atmosphere this Saturday was down due to the Chairman getting on his high horse and clamping down on the fanatics who he seems to blame for all the trouble this season.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If I'm honest, I'd rather be known for something that we've created instead of getting a few banners and singing the same songs as other clubs.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
As posted on another thread, they sing everything way too quickly, and when i went to Woking, i walked behind them where they decided to throw trafficworks around. Seem to be a group of 10 all 16-20 ish with one adult who they all look up to. Pathetic. Don't need a label like this, singing should be for all.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
As posted on another thread, they sing everything way too quickly, and when i went to Woking, i walked behind them where they decided to throw trafficworks around. Seem to be a group of 10 all 16-20 ish with one adult who they all look up to. Pathetic. Don't need a label like this, singing should be for all.

I think you have confused the 'Ultras' with someone else. Certainly the North Stand Kollective, well the people with that banner, were not even at Woking. Certainly the people singing too quickly at Oldham were Marc Gorry and his kiddie crew, these are not the 'Ultras' as far as I know.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I think you have confused the 'Ultras' with someone else. Certainly the North Stand Kollective, well the people with that banner, were not even at Woking. Certainly the people singing too quickly at Oldham were Marc Gorry and his kiddie crew, these are not the 'Ultras' as far as I know.

Yes, it was the NSK, i'm sure they have named themselves as ultras? And I am sure they were at Woking , NSK that is.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
tell me this is a wind up ! no need for mugs like this in the new stadium , just take a look at that Palace lot FFS their seen as a complete joke by most, lets keep it real on this one eh ???

Wind it in dude,... nothing wrong with anything that creates atmosphere....... I wont be joining them,... but they are welcome to bounce, chant and create any noise they can as long as it isnt at breakneck speed like GOSBTS at the moment...... or the Elliot Bennett debacle...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No I meant away at Derby, too be honest the atmosphere this Saturday was down due to the Chairman getting on his high horse and clamping down on the fanatics who he seems to blame for all the trouble this season.

The players? Quite right too; I'd be angry watching that shite every week.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Think it could actually be awesome. Shame people are poo pooing it before it actually really gets going.

Each to their own but I can't see it achieving anything really. Regardless, who ever came up with the name ??? All I read when I see it is "Blue Rinse Brigade" !

Why do they pick words that imply violence / gangs - Ultras, brigade etc ?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Yes, it was the NSK, i'm sure they have named themselves as ultras? And I am sure they were at Woking , NSK that is.

They were not. The NSK people (the ones with the banner) live in Manchester and rightly decided that Woking away on a Tuesday night was beyond the call of duty. This I can assure you. There may have been some kids there who are associated with them but certainly not the ones I know.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

I can't look at Facebook as I am not signed up for that stalking tool. I may be confused as to who the 'Ultras' are. But the people with the banner I do know, and they were definitely not at Woking. Also the ones I know do not sing too fast, in fact at Oldham we were the ones shouting at everyone else to slow down.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I can't look at Facebook as I am not signed up for that stalking tool. I may be confused as to who the 'Ultras' are. But the people with the banner I do know, and they were definitely not at Woking. Also the ones I know do not sing too fast, in fact at Oldham we were the ones shouting at everyone else to slow down.

Fair Pont. I would say that the ones i know of, use that name and were at Woking.
The Facebook page says NSK B.H.A.F.C Ultras.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

It's always that lot that seem to rush every song, gets annoying.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Like I said there is no such thing just a flag made by someone so I don't know what made you think that I was?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here