Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton ultras ?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Like I said there is no such thing just a flag made by someone so I don't know what made you think that I was?

I am not saying that you had anything to do with the 'ultras' just that it was you and your mates singing too quickly at Oldham.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Funny that the only ones too take the piss are millwall ,for obvious reasons and QPR because they think you should sit in silence the whole game.Cardiff,Swansea,Derby,sheff.utd.,middlesborough and others have been impressed and a few have started up their own lot including nicking our songs.
Still you carry on .

The players? Quite right too; I'd be angry watching that shite every week.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I can't see the problem with people upping the atmosphere, but I think it will be much better in the Amex anyway.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I am not saying that you had anything to do with the 'ultras' just that it was you and your mates singing too quickly at Oldham.

Yeah I agree with you. But songs like GOSBTS are stupidly fast now and people will just keep singing it quicker and quicker. Any song that is sung now is too fast.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Yeah I agree with you. But songs like GOSBTS are stupidly fast now and people will just keep singing it quicker and quicker. Any song that is sung now is too fast.

They won't if they think about it. To get Sussex by the Sea right imagine singing along as we come out to said tune tomorrow, this will make you realise that it is actually quite slow. The other option is to learn the words to the verses then you will have to slow down. We must all take responsibility for this, you and your mates are good vocal supporters so if you get it right others will follow. I know my friends have been trying to slow songs down for a while, even singing ridiculously slow to try and get the point across. We cannot just shrug our shoulders and say we just sing too quickly now.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
They won't if they think about it. To get Sussex by the Sea right imagine singing along as we come out to said tune tomorrow, this will make you realise that it is actually quite slow. The other option is to learn the words to the verses then you will have to slow down. We must all take responsibility for this, you and your mates are good vocal supporters so if you get it right others will follow. I know my friends have been trying to slow songs down for a while, even singing ridiculously slow to try and get the point across. We cannot just shrug our shoulders and say we just sing too quickly now.

How come's you didn't come and stand with us at Oldham would of been better to have more people over our side to get more singing going.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
How come's you didn't come and stand with us at Oldham would of been better to have more people over our side to get more singing going.

I've been saying to my crew we should stand in the middle for months. The problem is we always end up in the pub until the last possible moment and then can't find a big enough space for us all in the middle. The best singing this season was at Peterborough and we were in the middle then (next best Brentford, we where in the middle then too), I hoped that would get everyone else to my way of thinking. Instead we often end up on the periphery upsetting people who like a quieter atmosphere, eventually the rest will see it my way, hopefully.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I've been saying to my crew we should stand in the middle for months. The problem is we always end up in the pub until the last possible moment and then can't find a big enough space for us all in the middle. The best singing this season was at Peterborough and we were in the middle then (next best Brentford, we where in the middle then too), I hoped that would get everyone else to my way of thinking. Instead we often end up on the periphery upsetting people who like a quieter atmosphere, eventually the rest will see it my way, hopefully.

Yeah I see but im usually on either side except Posh where I was in middle and it was probably best place to stand.

Jan 30, 2008
Funny that the only ones too take the piss are millwall ,for obvious reasons and QPR because they think you should sit in silence the whole game.Cardiff,Swansea,Derby,sheff.utd.,middlesborough and others have been impressed and a few have started up their own lot including nicking our songs.
Still you carry on .
you sound like a believer in your own bullshit to me ,STICK TO BLOWING UP YOUR BALLONS

Jan 30, 2008
Wind it in dude,... nothing wrong with anything that creates atmosphere....... I wont be joining them,... but they are welcome to bounce, chant and create any noise they can as long as it isnt at breakneck speed like GOSBTS at the moment...... or the Elliot Bennett debacle...

far out man! why don't you join them and show them how its done dude :bla:

Jan 30, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4020059 said:
Oh NO, not people wanting to get an atmosphere going at games :ohmy: I was quite content to sit in silence applauding politely or singing nothing else but AL-BI-ON
i had you down as someone who would probably be playing with himself throughout the match :p

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Stop clapping from the first verse,... only clap to restart the momentum second time round,.... that will work.... it used to in the North Stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here