Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton ultras ?

Jan 30, 2008
tell me this is a wind up ! no need for mugs like this in the new stadium , just take a look at that Palace lot FFS their seen as a complete joke by most, lets keep it real on this one eh ???

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
tell me this is a wind up ! no need for mugs like this in the new stadium , just take a look at that Palace lot FFS their seen as a complete joke by most, lets keep it real on this one eh ???

Unfortunately it's not a wind up, I hope they're not in the north stand next season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brighton Ultras are the dogs bollards. The Palace boards are full of praise for how their Ultras have actually managed to generate a decent atmosphere at an otherwise library-like Smellhurst and if our Blue Brigade can achieve anything similar at Falmer I'm all for it.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Whats wrong with a people wanting to do that bit more to support the club, as long as it doesn't turn into mindless violence I'm all for it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Don't worry DR you'll hardly notice them from the 1901 club.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The Palace Ultras are actually quite impressive from what I've seen.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It'll either be really good or make a joke out of the clubs support and be shit.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Think it could actually be awesome. Shame people are poo pooing it before it actually really gets going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here