Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton tory council... leopards never change their spots

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"They don't have many functioning hereditary peers anywhere.

But there's one who lives not far from me. "
QUOTED BY LORD BRACKNELL

Social climbing and name droppinging again?

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Poxy binmen! No sympathy for the workshy twats. Any excuse to down tools for the day and not work and you can rely on Brighton & Hoves binmen to take it. Any excuse not to empty your bin and they will use that too. The amount of shit I'm now expected to recycle its a wonder I have anything left to throw out anyway. Christ half my bloody driveway is now dotted with flaming recycle boxes. Half of it ends up being shipped to Brazil or China anyway so whats the bleeding point? Its a stupid pointless exercise anyway all this recycle nonsense to save the planet. If China, the USA and Russia stopped pumping so much pollution into our atmosphere and causing 90% of the worlds refuse and carbon emissions then maybe we could make a difference but the UK not throwing away their placcy bags is effectively just a gesture compared to what really needs to be done. :rant: rant over and relax!

You really are a turd!

From the rubbish you've just written, I hope you get a pay cut of £8000/pa
The recycling policy is set by central government not by the binmen.

Grow up or f*** off!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Poxy binmen! No sympathy for the workshy twats. Any excuse to down tools for the day and not work and you can rely on Brighton & Hoves binmen to take it. Any excuse not to empty your bin and they will use that too. The amount of shit I'm now expected to recycle its a wonder I have anything left to throw out anyway. Christ half my bloody driveway is now dotted with flaming recycle boxes. Half of it ends up being shipped to Brazil or China anyway so whats the bleeding point? Its a stupid pointless exercise anyway all this recycle nonsense to save the planet. If China, the USA and Russia stopped pumping so much pollution into our atmosphere and causing 90% of the worlds refuse and carbon emissions then maybe we could make a difference but the UK not throwing away their placcy bags is effectively just a gesture compared to what really needs to be done. :rant: rant over and relax!

Overpaid action man!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i had a small business in the arches and rising costs forced me out last september, its criminal what they are suggesting.

300% in some cases. Hopefully the shop owners will take them to court, as they threat, and it will be deemed criminal (just like Theobald's use of a disabled parking space).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Surely the seed was sown when the economy began to improve, thanks to Ken Clarke.

? What, directly, has Ken Clarke got to do with Brighton Council policy and decision making?

I think you're getting you stock responses confused.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
You really are a turd!

From the rubbish you've just written, I hope you get a pay cut of £8000/pa
The recycling policy is set by central government not by the binmen.

Grow up or f*** off!

:lolol:
:wanker:
They could cut the pay in half of the useless twats who do my round for all I care and do I sound like I give a shit who sets the utterly pointless recycling policy?

Get over yourself and jog on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But the Green candidate does appear a viable and attractive proposition in her own right (irrespective of whether one could claim that I am voting to try and keep a Tory candidate out) so she will 'probably' get my vote.

Go on, I bet you fancy her! Pics?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Go on, I bet you fancy her! Pics?

Half a dozen Tuaca Babychams - maybe...

portrait-caroline-beauty-love-wenda.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And yet the police kicked up a bit of a fuss recently when Jackie Smith back tracked on your agreed pay rise :p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Chill, the Greens will control all of Brighton and Hove soon.

that sounds like really good news

What's Gordon Brown got to do with any of this?

nothing

that's odd - I didn't realise Gordon Brown was a councillor in Brighton & Hove? :wozza:

he is'nt

WHAT? ? ? Nimrod Ping was my landlord back in the 70's whilst I was still renting.

The man is/was a crook!
bloody good councillor though

Half a dozen Tuaca Babychams - maybe...

portrait-caroline-beauty-love-wenda.jpg

she is NICE in so many ways

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Are you still feeling "hard done by" the milk snatcher, still blaming her ect ect?

No, I stopped moaning about her ages ago. I do still think she should be remembered, if only as a cautionary tale.

She's basically irrelevant these days, except in the minds of those who think she was the 'greatest Prime Minister ever'. Cameron might want to think he can move on and exorcise her political ghost, but I don't think the swathes of the (ageing) rank and file Tory members will let him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've also discovered that many a cafe is now turning off their radios as the council is expecting them all to have an entertainments licence even if the radio is in the kutchen but can be heared bu customers.

I believe the licence costs a few hundred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here