Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to sign Loft

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Timbo said:
But its a huge step up. I thought Stafford Browne was going to be amazing when we signed him (also from Hastings)!

Absolutely. Seen far too many of these sort of signings in the past 15 years yet were in almost our most lofty league position. Can't believe so many people getting so excited. We're suppossed to be signing people to stay up and our entire strike force is full of could do a job types like this guy. I hope I'm wrong but you have to admit the tide is with the cynics until otherwise proven. Don't see the point in simply buying someone who is unproven at this level, will take the rest of the season to get match fit (as our signings always do) and basically draw on an already depleted wage fund as McGammon, Cheritzo and Flo (what the f*** is wrong with Kuipers, McGuee?) do

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bollocks.

How much do you think he's going to be on? And do you reall think we'd sign him if it affected our chances of landing a striker?

Think about the players that have slipped through club's fingers but gone on to be succesful. Ian Wright and Roy Keane are two we passed on.

STOP f***ing MOANING FOR NO GOOD REASON. :shootself

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that a lot of people on here dream that our players are on fabulous money. It is probably better than drivinga lorry but not brilliant.

I bought a full back down for training with Nobby Horton and they wanted to sign him and he would have been on less than he earned as a painter & decorator with the contract he had painting Woolworths outsides + he got £150 a game playing in the Rymans League

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He isn't like Stafford Browne - Loft has been at a pro club before.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Club text:

BHA have signed Loft on 18 month contract

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
e77 said:
Looked alright for the reserves in the week.

I'll agree with that. Quite pacey. With Hammond picking up yellow cards like confetti he may be needed sooner rather than later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here