Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton slapper hits back at Frankie Boyle

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
He's a great comedian and although the joke is wrong he's done much worse than this. The only reason a big thing has been made about it is because it's to do with Katie Price.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I remember when it all kicked of about Jimmy Carr when he made a about the soilders in iraq and afghan and the special olympics
Good comparison.
see the first picture.
You've posted the wrong link
think this thread should be removed its about a childs disability at the end of the day
What? We're not laughing about that child (or any other). And the thread is not about his disability, it is about what is and isn't acceptable in comedy.
the guy made a terrible joke about a childs disability and having sex with their own mother...anyone who thinks thats comedy needs their head testing
I was watching at the time it was aired, and I thought it was funny. That doesn't make me a bad person, I just have a different perspective than you.
i saw the programme, and the other mothers and that lady who was also disabled, it must be awful being in that position, people looking, laughing, taking the piss.
Yes, it is awful that we've not been better equiped to relate to disabled people, but it is getting better. I don't see why that means comedians can't make jokes with a reference to disability in them (like racist jokes, it depends on the joke).

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I love the latest comments at the bottom of the page....
" I do believe she's reached a new level of vulgar "
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here