Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton slapper hits back at Frankie Boyle

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Katie Price comes across as a self obsessed, attention seeking, desperate, fame hungry old slapper.
To be fair,I don't actually know her, so she could be as nice as pie............but I doubt it.
Why is she still famous? She's made her millions, she doesn't need the work or the money , so the only reason I can see for her still being in the spotlight is that she's desperate to be noticed...
Ghastly women....she'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it got her fizog on the gogglebox.... I just wish she'd clear off to Argentina or somewhere just as far away

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Interesting her taking the moral high ground on this after all this is the same Katie Price that sold countless copies of a book revealing the most intimate details of her sexual experiences with partners. The same person who shamelessly parades her children and plays out every second of her sordid divorces out on TV.

Yep not Boyles finest moment but I find it laughable anyone even considered giving more airtime to someone whose own moral standards are at best questionable

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Boyle is a knob

Price is just a hideous human being

The kid is a diabled innocent

I detest 2 of them (& it isn't Harvey)

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Other than a knock knock joke, jokes will upset someone somewhere. There seems to be a lot of people on here really angry about Boyle & Price as People. I'm no price fan but she seems to have had generally long ish term relationships with what about 4 blokes over ten years. I bet most of our friends and sisters haven't had such small numbers of ten years! Anyway back to the joke, it was made up of a collection of words, get over it.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
it don't matter if its katie price or who ever the joke was so out of taste, to use a persons disability to get people to laugh at you is a load of bollox. she might not be to everyones taste but you put yourself in her position bringing the lad up....well done to her.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm no price fan but she seems to have had generally long ish term relationships with what about 4 blokes over ten years. I bet most of our friends and sisters haven't had such small numbers of ten years!
I don't know a single person that already had a kid, then married and dumped 2 other partners in the last 10 years. Added to that she shagged Gareth Gates while pregnant with someone else's child.

Did anyone watch the programme she did about looking after a disabled child?
Katie Price: Standing Up For Harvey Sky Living, 9pm - mirror.co.uk

Probably not.
Of course, that's why I started the thread.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
If she didn't booze and snort so much coke whilst pregnant, the joke or this thread probably wouldn't exist.

Definitely an inappropriate joke but about a disgrace of a Mother. Hope she get's her comeuppance .

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
As a father I don't give a toss about this. It was a crap and deeply unfunny joke and Jordan is a media whore who couldn't wait to take the moral high ground and rack up some more celebrity miles. Frankie's thing is shock com and if he started apologising he would never stop.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Katie Price has made a very good living selling herself and lives her private life very public as a result, I have no views on her or people like her at the end of the day she's a very shrewd business woman whatever her moral qualities. As for Frankie Boyle, just not funny. If you live a life like Ms Price then it's a foregone conclusion that you leave yourself wide open to ridicule but as Mr Boyle is dependant on his notoriety to make a living it's a matter of personal taste if you take offence or laugh at his 'joke'.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Much ado about nothing if you ask me!

Does anybody on here really care????

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does anybody on here really care????
:D

I don't care about Frankie and Katie (they should get together), I was just interested in what is/isn't acceptable in comedy.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:D

I don't care about Frankie and Katie (they should get together), I was just interested in what is/isn't acceptable in comedy.

Boyle is an acquired taste although taste in his case is questionable.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
while it was a bad joke, it was just a joke.

I remember when it all kicked of about Jimmy Carr when he made a about the soilders in iraq and afghan and the special olympics, thing is the soldiers actually found it funny but the PC brigade went to work

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it worth noting that when there are accusations of racism or sexism there are often counter claims that people who aren't the subject of said bigotry are just the PC brigade getting offended for other people and so their accusations should be dismissed, yet with this there seems to be a general consensus that we should all be offended?

Am I wrong in thinking it's the other side, now? I mean, it seems to me, it tends to be the left/liberals who get offended at the slightest perceived hint of sexism or racism, whereas the right tend to be about the censorship of what is acceptable in entertainment.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
think this thread should be removed its about a childs disability at the end of the day, katie this katie that....yea yea SO f***ing WHAT!!! the guy made a terrible joke about a childs disability and having sex with their own mother...anyone who thinks thats comedy needs their head testing, frankie boyle is a cock. his comedy is shit, and its not funny. i saw the programme, and the other mothers and that lady who was also disabled, it must be awful being in that position, people looking, laughing, taking the piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here