Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Have a think about it, Palace have had all summer to try to sign our players, then the day before deadline day they come in with stupid crappy bids that dont come anywhere near valuation. It shows that club up for the unprofessional mad house it is. 1.75million? 1.75? Hahahaha. Its unreal, its comedy.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
God these Palace knobheads are annoying today. Not the posters, they're just tedious knownothings, I'm talking about the ridiculously bouffanted Parish and that goofy yokel with the wet coat of a manager. Don't they realise that our Tony Bloom is a properly rich bloke with serious ambition? We're not proxy Huddersfield or Blackpool.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
All it means is the clubs will get a decent fee

Which is the important point. I agree in that I think he will go in January, and due to his contract we'll get somewhere near his real value. I just hope it's not to Palace, that would hurt.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Not so. Puncheon is actually a decent player, just with an absolutely shocking attitude. Bear in mind he was loaned out from Championship Saints to Premiership QPR. It wasn't becasue he wasn't good enough. Just that he's an absolute prick.

he was good at Barnet ....but even one of his mates told me he is a "handfull" for managers ie a prick!

albionite

May 20, 2009
If Palace meet Blooms price, he'll sign.

Very much doubt it, his price would be double for your shower and I don't think you would pay the cash. It's a non story. "29 pages of crap because the mods let palace fans have free posts.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Neil Ashton is a big Palace but is also well respected in football circles.
His tweets normally confirm Palace rumours.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If Palace meet Blooms price, he'll sign.

Any player has a price, if you meet it, thats it. The thing is your club doesn't meet it. Its so far off that its made Palace look like they dont know what they are doing. Throwing unacceptable silly bids around on deadline day. The DAY of all DAYS when prices are inflated, Your club offers joke money.

Bloom played hard ball with Poyet, I don't think he's gonna listen to any bids under 5million for Bridders or 8 for Ulloa. I don't really understand what the point was of Palace's bids? They might have well offered some tracksuits and a bag of footballs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From the goons at Football Rumours:

£4m quoted by BHA who have a player lined up if thier valuation is met. There are now 4 teams now interested so this could become a bidding war.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here