[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
What have I lied about albionite?

Maybe you could refrain from the namecalling for a minute and have a sensible discussion?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Forest join Palace in the race for Liam Bridcutt
Sportsmail's Neil Ashton reports: 'Nottingham Forest have joined Crystal Palace in the running for Brighton midfielder Liam Bridcutt.
'Palace have already had a bid of £1.75m turned down and the Brighton midfielder wants to move to an ambitious Premier League club.
'Forest boss Billy Davies is also in the market for the Scotland international, but the Seagulls are holding out.'

Rules out both palace and Forest.

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 1h
My understanding is Forest asked about Bridcutt off the back of original Palace bid, were firmly told not for sale and made no offer. #bhafc

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The BBS actually think LB will hand in a Transfer Request.. How deluded are they. Is there no end to their delusion?

I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

But it will be turned down if palace don't meet our valuation.

I can pretty much guarantee we won't be bullied into doing a cut price deal.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If true (big if) then he needs to grow up, remember he's under contract and is our asset, and get on with doing his best for his current employer. If he can't do that then we can keep him in the development squad until he either sorts his attitude out or we receive a sensible offer in January.

Contracts don't mean a thing, if a player wants away, he will eventually go.
I think Bridcutt won't be allowed to talk to another club, but will go in the next window.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
To go on deadline day, To Palace or whoever, Bridcutt would have to be about 6million minimum and Ulloa about 10million.
Im not saying they are worth that, but....on deadline day..... they are!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Contracts don't mean a thing, if a player wants away, he will eventually go.
I think Bridcutt won't be allowed to talk to another club, but will go in the next window.

Bridcutt will go at some point but it will not be palace.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
everyone chill its the daily mail!and I also believe a very capable replacement in Rohan Ince

have you ever seen a game of football? Rohan ince will not and can not replace Bridcutt you imbecile

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here