Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton lose bank funding for Falmer, or something similar

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Why bring bha deb into this - she dosen't even know who Steve Foster is - When have the club confirmed that the funding has/is in place for the stadium?
:wozza::wozza:
Go away, you repetively insignificant little figure: even in the unlikely event of her being a real person, she's so flambuoyantly cretinous, she wouldn't be able to find her own arse in a dark room with a torch. How's old BigGully doing btw, do you "know" him too? You fellas got any other fake user IDs being lined up? "Wilkins 4 Albion" would be a good one. Or "We all LOVE DEANO".

Guess some people are having real touble digisting truly good news and the club delivering on its promises. Shut the door on your way out.

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
What is all that f***ing abuse for - I am not bhadeb - i'm married to her - pricks that post abuse on here make me sick - What she says is true - She/we have nothing to gain by what is said - just because people on here don't really know what does go on and the rest are busy arselicking people at the club - All i said is why don't the club confirm who the funding is with and then you post uttter shit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can confirm to people who I bank with and who my mortgage is with - Why don't the club confirm who the funding is with - good publicity for the bank and the club wouldn't it be ??

Who I bank with is my own business, and who you bank with is your business, just as who the club bank with is their own business. If they choose not to make that information public, then that's entirely their right.

I don't know why some people think that we, as supporters, have a divine right to every single piece of information about the club?

IMO, the exact details and intricacies of the funding are bugger all of our business, what difference would it make to us as supporters even if we did know? Some things have no need to be in the public domain, and this is one of them.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
just because people on here don't really know what does go on

Whereas, of course, you know absolutely everything about everything with regard to the club, but you won't tell us how you come to know it - what a load of smoke and mirrors BS.

In any case, if you know what 'really' goes on at the club, then surely you'd know how all the funding is going to work anyways.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What is all that f***ing abuse for - I am not bhadeb - i'm married to her - pricks that post abuse on here make me sick - What she says is true - She/we have nothing to gain by what is said - just because people on here don't really know what does go on and the rest are busy arselicking people at the club - All i said is why don't the club confirm who the funding is with and then you post uttter shit

Well sorry to mention it but your wife does not have much credibility on here. It could be down to her obsession with Dick Knight or the fact that she seems to talk a lot of tripe.

So when discussing the posting of excreta might I suggest that you reconsider your position ?

I take it that brighton bluenose will not be attending any more albion games if he finds jewish money so abhorent

When did brighton bluenose say that they found Jewish money abhorrent?

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
Well sorry to mention it but your wife does not have much credibility on here. It could be down to her obsession with Dick Knight or the fact that she seems to talk a lot of tripe.

So when discussing the posting of excreta might I suggest that you reconsider your position ?

The only reason she gets Shit is because people don't actually read what she says - she has in the past told you the truth but has always said she can't tell the source - if she was able to the whole thing WOULD fall into place and you all wouldn't slag her off the way you do

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The only reason she gets Shit is because people don't actually read what she says - she has in the past told you the truth but has always said she can't tell the source - if she was able to the whole thing WOULD fall into place and you all wouldn't slag her off the way you do

So you think it acceptable for her to post some 'information' without any exact detail as to the source of it, yet unacceptable for the club not to provide exact details of the source of the stadium funding.

Hypocritical much?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
What with the statement "funding is in place" with whom - I can confirm to people who I bank with and who my mortgage is with - Why don't the club confirm who the funding is with - good publicity for the bank and the club wouldn't it be ??

Why would it be publicity for the club, good or bad? I couldn't care less which bank(s) they're with and it's none of our business. It's not our land or our stadium.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

No, it's the way she and seemingly you go about spreading 'The Good Word'. A lot of people don't bother to read her posts because they are ridiculous (and that is being very polite).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

For the benefit of those of us who missed it, please could you post "The Truth" again, 'sans source', so as we can all get up to speed, thanks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
For the benefit of those of us who missed it, please could you post "The Truth" again, 'sans source', so as we can all get up to speed, thanks.

One of the many 'truths' was that Dick had used his Mafia like connections to ensure that O'Callaghan was packed off back to Ireland and Mr Knight had ensured that George was not able to play in England ever again.....until he signed for Tranmere.

Another was that Wilkins and Chapman were issued with gagging clauses, although Debs knows the real reason behind their departures apparently, so the gagging clauses were pretty ineffective.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Blooms will not own the stadium. They might end up owning much of the company that owns the stadium though.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
ITS PART OF THE PLANNING PERMISION!!

(sorry to shout!)

We would not have got the permision if the funding was not in place. It was 'confirmed' at last weeks council meeting for the 'house keeping' planning aplication.

AND TO SHOUT BACK- FROM THE ARGUS 21st JANUARY:

"Brighton and Hove Albion FC will be handed the lease it needs to build a new stadium, a council has decided.

Brighton and Hove City Council has voted to give the football team the necessary plots at Falmer.

The agreement is CONDITIONAL ON THE FOOTBALL CLUB SECURING FUNDING and planning permission."

IF FUNDING WAS IN PLACE DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE PUT SUCH A CONDITION IN. WAKE UP! WE DONT YET HAVE FULL FUNDING IN PLACE NO MATTER HOW SOME TRY TO SPIN IT!!

LOUD ENOUGH?!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here