Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Can't fault the lineup given the injuries.

Every lineup we put out is a strong one these days, such is the strength and depth of the 24/25 Albion squad.

Our achilles heel is the lack of pace in defence, but that's going to be with us all season. Hopefully management will find an effective strategy to deal with this.

Webster worries me a bit, he's prone to error, but he's a good backup defender and hopefully he'll have a good game today. We need him to.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My boy and I got a photo with JP as he was walking into the west stand. Life complete 😍
IMG_3886.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Can't fault the lineup given the injuries.

Every lineup we put out is a strong one these days, such is the strength and depth of the 24/25 Albion squad.

Our achilles heel is the lack of pace in defence, but that's going to be with us all season. Hopefully management will find an effective strategy to deal with this.

Webster worries me a bit, he's prone to error, but he's a good backup defender and hopefully he'll have a good game today. We need him to.
It’s harder than it looks according to Webster :facepalm:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don’t keep records like that but think birthday record ain’t very good
Little birthday present for old times sake. Results in matches closest to your birthday. Albion haven't been beaten in the league on your birthday since 1979 (Leyton Orient was JPT match).

Screenshot 2024-10-06 155009.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here