Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've just seen a sneek preview of the Sky running order for today.
13:00 Talk about Man Utd
14:00 Villa v Man Utd
16:00 Talk About Man Utd
16:25 Talk About Cole Palmer
16:30 Talk About Man Utd whilst showing BHA v Spurs
17:15 Has ten Hag been sacked yet
17:30 Latest on ten Hag whilst showing BHA v Spurs
18:15 Back to ten Hag
Surely a mention of someone being injured at City and now a goalkeeper playing too much at L'pool

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ouch feel better soon.

Got a bad feeling about this but hoping for a bit more defensive solidity today.
Thanks.

I also have a bad feeling. Two teams who play a high line but I feel like they'll be more clinical on the break than us. Hoping I'm wrong.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Missing this due to having COVID and tonsillitis. Gutted I won't be there to say goodbye to größ, I hope the team gives him a decent result as a nice send-off.
Sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with a diverticulitis flare up at the moment which started early hours of Saturday morning. Missed a gig I had a ticket for yesterday evening. Going to make a call at 2pm as to if I feel OK to travel or watch on TV. I've also got a ticket for Joe Jackson at Brighton Dome this evening ... which I really want to get to. Not great timing.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sorry to hear that. I'm dealing with a diverticulitis flare up at the moment which started early hours of Saturday morning. Missed a gig I had a ticket for yesterday evening. Going to make a call at 2pm as to if I feel OK to travel or watch on TV. I've also got a ticket for Joe Jackson at Brighton Dome this evening ... which I really want to get to. Not great timing.
I also missed going to fright night at Thorpe park yesterday.
Hope you feel better soon.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Surprised by the amount of tickets left on the exchange for this. Perhaps the crap Sunday 4:30 kick off time is putting people off...?
Feels like there is kind of a general malaise around the Albion at the moment. Second half of last season was woeful, this season started well (for 2 games anyway) and has now gone a bit flat. Doesn't feel like the love for fab is as strong as it was for RDZ?

I'm in 2 minds with fab I want him to work. But I said last season I would absolutely hate to have that spurs Aussie fraud as our manager and this high line crap is ultimately not the answer unless you have real or city's squad. And now we seem to have a worse version of Ange.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Not really entitlement, I'm not complaining. It's just a fact. There's pretty much an absence on NSC of threads about FH as a 'personality'

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Not really entitlement, I'm not complaining. It's just a fact. There's pretty much an absence on NSC of threads about FH as a 'personality'
Well, because there's no need.

Roberto De Zerbi had his personality created by his fans, who needed a charismatic sex machine to drain the sorrows from the previous regime. In reality he was a boring, humourless, sleepy man who knew seven words of English.

Hurz is boring... just like De Zerbi, Potter, Hughton and in all likelihood Hyypiä. RDZ is probably the closest we'll get to the "appoint a clown and see it go down"-drain that is much more thrilling in Hollywood than in reality.

Keep the managers boring and the football fun and its all good. What the f*** are you going to do with the managers personality anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here