Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Dear Leandro Trossard. Can you please play well tonight. We need you. Oh and stop taking so many bloody touches. We're slow enough going forward as it is.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Gross or March at RWB? Or is it a 4? Reckon it’s March in a 5-2-2-1 formation

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potter gone full on Hughton

As long as it’s a one off, it makes sense. Back to basics is the solution to trying to stop a run of defeats. Will it work? Who knows but no problem with the mindset personally

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What is the team?

131B4E38-A090-4B15-843A-3438F3ECD99D.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Trains are predictably shit. Taken over an hour from Portslade and just left Brighten

Still at least I was cheered up by us putting out such a pacy team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Any idiot-proof streams now hes Goal has gone tits up? I can't be arsed to sort out anything complicated, I'll just listen to the radio

Click here

Choose your selection, not all of them will be correct.

Will open a new tab/window on tinyurl website which has pop ups, close these down and at the top it will have a link in a pink box saying your link is ready

Open new link - normally takes 3/4 attempts for the correct link to load and close all pop-ups down

Click the play button on the video screen - again close all the pop ups down, usually takes 2/3 pop ups for the play button to be activated

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Click here

Will open a new tab/window on tinyurl website which has pop ups, close these down and at the top it will have a link in a pink box saying your link is ready

Open new link - normally takes 3/4 attempts for the correct link to load and close all pop-ups down

Click the play button on the video screen - again close all the pop ups down, usually takes 2/3 pop ups for the play button to be activated

Or get iptv and go 'clickless'

Click here

That doesn't seem idiot proof to me! Thanks, but I'm going to stick to steam radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here