Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We are going to need some luck to go our way tonight, e.g:

- Trossard remembering to keep his head down when he shoots, or
- the ref falling for a Maupay dive in the box, or
- a corner actually reaching the head of a player in stripes...

They would have to be standing in quite an unusual place

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Not going.

I'd like to say its logistics But really I just can't face making the effort on a Wednesday evening given transport is such a ballache.

Bad fan and awaits flaming but my decision probably means it will be cracking game.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Not going.

I'd like to say its logistics But really I just can't face making the effort on a Wednesday evening given transport is such a ballache.

Bad fan and awaits flaming but my decision probably means it will be cracking game.

In fairness, we’re all being encouraged to follow our clubs on TV instead so…GOOD fan?!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
can't see the usual extra trains on the rail planner anticipate plenty of complaints post match

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If certain posters get all their hilarious comedy negativity in now, what are they going to do after the defeat tonight?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
haven't done the score predictor in absolutely ages which has coincided with the awful run of form. backed us to lose this week again however, like I usually do, so I guess we'll just have to see

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Are we back in blue and white tonight, or are we in the yellow and blue?

Personally I would like to see us back in the stripes, I am not sure that wearing the yellow kit is now achieving anything concrete. The clubs stance is well known, the club can use the advertising hoardings and big screens for statements and visuals.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Sooner or later everything is going to click into place, and we'll give someone a damned good thrashing.

I see no reason to believe that can't be tonight.

My prediction? 4-0 :albion2:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
In fairness John Bishop is - and he'd be the first to admit this - completely shit and unfunny.

Have a great night! x

Thanks - he's not my favourite either, TBH, but hopefully will enjoy it nonetheless, particularly if there's some favourable goal updates pinging through to my phone while I'm there...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Additional trains from the West Coastway are now on the time table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here