Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
self isolating so will be looking for flowing water later. . . .

have whacked a fiver on a home win and a fiver on a draw

we can't lose forever . . . .can we ?

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Live commentary tonight, I think, on Talksport, for those of us with no other means of getting it...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Looking forward to it.

Spurs will let us have a lot of the ball - as they did in the cup game - I just hope we make better use of it than we did that night.

Hope:
(1) Biss is as good as he was in the Cup game
(2) We play with three CBS with the wingbacks giving us the width
(3) Moder starts
(4) Ref doesn't let Kane run the game.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Leicester in September the last home win I saw. 1 missed in-between was Brentford. That is an absolutely woeful record. God I hope we win tonight, even looking like scoring would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I can beat your record! I've missed half the home games, been to one away, and my dismal record is:

0 wins
2 Brighton goals scored

(both goals were penalties...)

Surely I can't get through a whole season without seeing a win, or even a goal in open play!

Luckily for the team, I'm not coming tonight....

D

Deleted member 2719

Potter saying, 'we need our supporters with us'.

Is bang on as usually as it's not a 12.30 KO any chance we can 'blow the bloody roofs off' all around the stadium???

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Quite looking forward to it. Buying away tickets this morning must have got me in the mood. The ironic thing is that some of our big players, despite playing s**t, will get picked because we need a result after so many defeats.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm strangely up for this one.
May be the 2 cans of Polish loony juice, i've just dinished, but I fancy us for a decent result now.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
This came up on my YT feed yesterday….same result please….fun watching players from yester year….an Alan Brazil a third of his current size….players shorts oh and who’s that at full back for Spurs

https://youtu.be/kE7NYyrp0ww

I was there. Quite a match. Oh for Jimmy Case to enforce and Michael Robinson to put the damn thing in the net.

'Linesman Mr Topliss from Poole.' That was asking for and duly received sniggers all match.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I was there. Quite a match. Oh for Jimmy Case to enforce and Michael Robinson to put the damn thing in the net.

'Linesman Mr Topliss from Poole.' That was asking for and duly received sniggers all match.

Me too. Brilliant turnaround. Can remember like yesterday.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This came up on my YT feed yesterday….same result please….fun watching players from yester year….an Alan Brazil a third of his current size….players shorts oh and who’s that at full back for Spurs

https://youtu.be/kE7NYyrp0ww

My take away from watching that:
Top flight football was a shambles back then & Chris Ramsey was an animal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gutted I'm not going. After driving for a bit I felt a bit shit and, given the nipper has tested positive (I was negative at 3.30 today), I though better safe than sorry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody kids.
'im not going to Spurs because I've got a game'.

Happy dayz

5pm

'my games cancelled can we now go'.

On the Mill Road bus - grrrrrrrrrr.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My take away from watching that:
Top flight football was a shambles back then & Chris Ramsey was an animal.

Yes, shocking. Conference level. And where was our legendary Goldstone atmosphere?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Looks like a back four again. Really think we'll get torn a new one tonight - hope I'm wrong. Miserable weather too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here