Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What's the point of having a strong bench but a weakish starting line-up? No doubt Potter will bring on the big guns when we're 2.0 and chasing the game? The logic of this passes me by but clearly our esteemed manager knows best.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Burn, tau, Zekiri, connolly on bench is NOT a sign of strength.

Really poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** me can you go and post on your own thread you miserable git :lol:

Bet Christmas was fun in your house :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you like him at Man Utd? You plastic you:kiss:

I thought he was gone if I’m honest. Probably won’t even get on but great to know that he’s fit enough to be in contention.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What's the point of having a strong bench but a weakish starting line-up? No doubt Potter will bring on the big guns when we're 2.0 and chasing the game? The logic of this passes me by but clearly our esteemed manager knows best.

I think criticism of selection has some relevance with the benefit of hindsight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
* DISCLAIMER - we are strongly expected to lose to Spurs and Liverpool in our next 2 games - it’s fine for constructive criticism or praise articulated well - but if / when it happens we all know the moaners will be back polluting this thread and this board with knee jerk moans - kindly expect us to lose both games and then the disappointment may stop such silly posts... *

Yours sincerely, 90 % of NSC x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
* DISCLAIMER - we are strongly expected to lose to Spurs and Liverpool in our next 2 games - it’s fine for constructive criticism or praise articulated well - but if / when it happens we all know the miners will be back polluting this thread and this board with knee jerk moans - kindly expect us to lose both games and then the disappointment may stop such silly posts... *

**** that. Potter OUT if we don’t win both comfortably. We should be beating teams like Spurs with no Harry Kane

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought he was gone if I’m honest. Probably won’t even get on but great to know that he’s fit enough to be in contention.

I was doing a poor Mourinho joke :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We would be if Burnley and Newcastle hadn't pulled themselves up the table with wins. Even a win today won't move us above - or even level with - anybody.

We’d be 1 point behind Burnley and Newcastle and 2 points behind Wolves.
We’d be 7 ahead of Fulham, that certainly puts us closer to those above us and eases us away from the bottom 3.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Izqeierdo :banana:

No way he’ll step foot on the pitch but good he’s back. West Ham worldie in order.

Trossard and Maupay must be on their last chance to start by now. So wasteful the pair of them

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
* DISCLAIMER - we are strongly expected to lose to Spurs and Liverpool in our next 2 games - it’s fine for constructive criticism or praise articulated well - but if / when it happens we all know the moaners will be back polluting this thread and this board with knee jerk moans - kindly expect us to lose both games and then the disappointment may stop such silly posts... *

[emoji106] well said. Falling on deaf ears I suspect though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have to confess that I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :down:

You said ‘great to see Jose back’ meaning Izquierdo, and I did a shit joke that you meant JOSE Mourinho and were actually a Mourinho fan boy - it was a shit joke I admit :lol:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We’d be 1 point behind Burnley and Newcastle and 2 points behind Wolves.
We’d be 7 ahead of Fulham, that certainly puts us closer to those above us and eases us away from the bottom 3.

In that case, I'd strongly urge us to win tonight. Seems like the most sensible thing to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here