Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Mourinho very complimentary about Brighton but looked very confident and smug while doing so....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve read this post three times and it’s still impossible to understand what it is trying to actually say

Unsurprising as you’re one of the 10% and clearly not the brightest - ooooh how many thumbs has it had? They all understood it :lol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Souness really loves the sound of his own voice.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Apparently ****ing Bale is playing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else playing tonight apart from Gareth Bale?

On a separate matter ....Not sure of the last time a TV pundit told me something i didnt know before they opened their gobs

10 mins on one player for them... oh and whilst we’ve got time shall we mention the whole Brighton squad of 18 for 30seconds :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mourinho very complimentary about Brighton but looked very confident and smug while doing so....

If he watched the Fulham game, and I'm sure he did, He has every right to be

As Redknap just said, we're easy on the eye, lovely football, no killer instinct.

Hopefully we can prove them wrong this evening. . . .

Glass topped up a bit after Wed . . . .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Am I alone in thinking that Bale may rip us a new one tonight :down:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
These next two games are about performance. Two narrow defeats with our heads held high and I am sure 99% of us will be happy.

Really? Is this what life under Potter has become - we just give up on games against 'bigger' teams and are happy if we don't get a tonking? If the last couple of weeks have proved anything, it is that we should be looking at winning these games.

I've had enough of so called pretty performances with no wins. I'd be ecstatic for a boring game where we hardly have the ball and get a last minute winner of Maupay's backside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here