Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well of all the surprise selections possible an unchanged 11 surely fooled everyone.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
They've sold monorails to Croydon, Sheffield, Leeds and Portsmouth, and, by gum, it put them on the map! Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified six-car monorail! What'd you say :lolol:

Yeah and how will they replace Kane tonight?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
How exciting is that bench. Real sign of a strong squad. Tau / Lallana / Moder / Connolly / Alzate / Izzy / Zequiri / Burn.

I don’t entirely object to GP picking the same team again, I would have been really tempted to drop Tross for Tau though.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
My fearful prediction is:

If we waste a 2nd man not taking a corner, Son will score on the breakaway.

Fulham nearly did it to us: Spurs will.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

One of my worries. When we started this routine two oppo players came out. There is now only one. Could we do with another player on the edge of the box for the second ball? Definitely.

Izquierdo on the bench........honestly thought we had seen the last of him.

maybe theres an offer for him and buying club want to see him play. expect quick 30 minutes, straight to the shower and off in a limo to the new club to sign before tomorrow nights deadline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here