Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
My fearful prediction is:

If we waste a 2nd man not taking a corner, Son will score on the breakaway.

Fulham nearly did it to us: Spurs will.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ill take a narrow but hard fought defeat, no fresh injuries or suspensions, ready for the games we have a chance of winning with the teams around us.

0-2

The story of the last season and a half, then. Apart from then not going on to beating teams around us

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I just want us to win early and win big only to shut the *doom pessimists * on here ruining yet another match day thread with incessant criticism of our players who are trying their level best and undermining our manager at every opportunity.
We are supposedly 'supporters' so let's support whether we win, lose or draw, plenty of time at the end of the season for recriminations.
*Was going to use the phrase doom mongers but didn't want to be accused of using derogatory terms to fellow ' supporters'.
Now come in the team let's get the points we deserve or the three points we maybe don't really deserve, we've had more than our share of misfortune, let today be the day we win deservedly or not. UTA.

Good post, that's not to say that the happy clappers who take great joy in proclaiming themselves better supporters than the aforementioned 'doom pessimists' are any less boring.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Interesting watching MoTD last night with their stat about goals and points. Essentially, Kane’s goals have led to the highest percentage of points gained by a single player of any Premier League team (the next striker earning most of his team’s point’s is Wilson at Newcastle unsurprisingly).

Whilst Spurs still have the potential to smash us off the park (Bale could have a blinder etc), I think Mourinho will set defensive to hit us on the break and will rely on us missing our big chances; this might be the match we don’t. I’m confident.

i agree. i can see us conceeding from a corner. Our own corner.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Err...since when have we done that ? ???

Totally anecdotal because I can't be arsed to check but we do seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to not winning games against teams below us in the table...and not just this season. Happy to be put right by stats but that's how it feels.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Totally anecdotal because I can't be arsed to check but we do seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to not winning games against teams below us in the table...and not just this season. Happy to be put right by stats but that's how it feels.
Quite sure the last time was Norwich away last season

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
When we get a chance, which we always do, I just want them to hit it with some belief and conviction not the powderpuff shit Trossard and Maupay serve up regularly. We were unlucky V Man United and sloppy but our misses now are pathetic and accepted by the players it seems. Come on lads we can definitely get something tonight.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here